Quizmaker ‘09 gives you two places on the quiz player where you can display score information:
Depending on your needs, you can enable or disable either of those items on your player. Here’s how:
- Open your quiz in Quizmaker and click Player Templates.
- Click Edit.
- Click the Layout tab.
- Use the top two items on this window to set your preferences for the scoring information you want to include on your quiz player:
- If you want to include the cumulative score, keep in mind that your quiz player template will need to allow learners to submit their answers one at a time, so that Quizmaker can tally and display the score. To check that your template is set up that way, click the Navigation tab and see which Answer Submission setting is marked:
- Click OK. If the template you’ve modified is one of Quizmaker’s standard player templates, you’ll be prompted to enter a new template name (since the standard ones can’t be modified). Enter a name and click OK.
- Click Close to return to your question list.
If you also want to modify how much scoring information you share with learners at the end of the quiz, check out the tutorial on customizing the result slides.