Articulate Quizmaker ‘09’s publishing options make it easy to publish and upload your quiz to Articulate Online, all in one step. Here’s how to do it:
- Open your quiz in Articulate Quizmaker.
- Click Publish.
- Select Articulate Online from the left edge of the window.
- Enter a Title for your content, and a Description if you like. If you enter a description, it’ll appear in Articulate Online along with the title when you’re managing your content. It’ll also appear to users who access your content through Articulate Online’s user portal, if you choose to enable that. (You can learn more about the user portal in the tutorial called Giving Users Access to Your Content.)
- Click Reporting. A window appears where you can set your preferences for how you want Articulate Online to report on your users’ status with regard to this quiz. Choose one of the options from the drop-down selector and click OK.
- Next, enter your credentials. In the Account Information section, type your Account URL, your E-mail address, and your Password. (You’ll need to be an administrator or publisher on your account in order to publish content.) If you want Quizmaker to remember your password for the next time you publish, you can mark Save my password.
- Click Publish.
Your quiz publishes and uploads to Articulate Online all at once. How fast this happens depends on the size of your quiz and your internet speed.
When the Publish Successful window appears, click Manage Content to open Articulate Online and manage the quiz you just uploaded.
If a firewall blocks you from publishing directly to Articulate Online, you can publish your quiz on your local computer and then manually upload it to Articulate Online. See this user guide for details.
Articulate Online has a maximum size limit of 500 MB per project. If you think you might be approaching that limit but aren't sure, here's how to check: publish the quiz on your local computer (see the link above) and then check the file size of the Quizmaker package that's generated.