Enhance your quizzes with videos from any of three sources: video files, websites, and webcams. (To add videos from Content Library 360, see this user guide.)
Note: Videos will be automatically synchronized with the slide and controlled by the timeline.
Here’s how to insert a video from a file:
- Do either of the following:
- Browse to the video you want to use and click Open.
MP4 videos are natively supported in Quizmaker 360. The following file formats get converted to MP4 in Quizmaker 360:
Tip: If your video placeholder is hard to see (it could be a white, black, or transparent rectangle in Quizmaker), right-click it and choose Set Poster Frame. Then browse for an image file to use as the video placeholder.
Note: Website videos play independently of the slide and aren’t controlled by the timeline.
- In Slide View, go to the Insert tab on the ribbon, click the Video drop-down arrow, and select Video from Website.
- Copy the video embed code from the hosting website and paste it into the Insert Video from Website box.
- Click Insert.
You can even record videos directly from your webcam. Here’s how:
- Go to the Insert tab on the ribbon, click the Video drop-down arrow, and select Record Webcam.
- Before you begin recording, click Show device settings to choose the webcam/microphone you want to use (if you have more than one) and set the video size.
- Click the red Record button to begin recording.
- When you've finished recording, click the Stop button.
- If you'd like to preview your recording before inserting it into your project, click the Play button.
- To redo your recording, click the X to delete the current recording, then click the Record button to start over.
- When you're ready to insert the recording into your project, click OK.