Replay 360 lets you create engaging training videos with just a few clicks. Combine screencasts, webcam recordings, video files, audio clips, and images. It's easy! Here's how to get started.
To start a new project, do any of the following:
- Press Ctrl+N on your keyboard.
- On the Replay start screen, click New Project.
- On the Replay start screen, click Record Screen to automatically start a new project and launch the screen recorder at the same time.
- If you already have a Replay project open, go to the File tab on the ribbon and click New.
To add media to your new project, see these user guides:
To save a new project, do any of the following:
- Press Ctrl+S on your keyboard.
- Click the Save icon on the Quick Access Toolbar in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Go to the File tab on the ribbon, then click Save or Save As.
To avoid unexpected behavior, save projects to your local hard drive (typically your C: drive). For more tips on managing your project files, see this user guide.
Your Replay project will automatically adjust to accommodate your video clips. It'll be as wide as your widest video clip and as tall as your tallest video clip. Video clips and images that are smaller than these dimensions will be centered on the stage and scaled up.
For example, let's say you add two video clips to your Replay project. One is 1,920 x 1,080. The other is 1,280 x 720. Replay will publish a video that’s 1,920 x 1,080 (matching your largest video clip), and the smaller of your video clips will be scaled up to 1,920 x 1,080.
Since scaling can lower the quality of your published output, we recommend using video clips with the same dimensions.