Rise 360 makes it possible to turn any idea into a fully responsive course in minutes. Unleashing your creativity is a snap with this easy-to-use authoring app.
The E-Learning Heroes community has lots of brilliant ideas for ways to use Rise 360 courses. Here are some recent examples we love:
- This music-themed course shows how using knowledge checks throughout your course can help keep learners engaged.
- Check out this creative example to see how you can use Rise 360 courses instead of PowerPoint for your presentations.
- Give your learners a chance to apply their new skills with scenario blocks.
- See how to use Rise 360 to create a simple but effective Meet the Team course.
- Get some fresh ideas for engaging ways to teach K-12 learners about science with this example course.
Now we want to see what you can do! If you’re an Articulate 360 subscriber, share your Rise 360 course links in the comments. If you don’t have Articulate 360, you can start a free 60-day trial.