Challenge of the Week
This week, your challenge is to share an e-learning example using one or more anthropomorphic characters.
You’re free to use an existing project or create something new for the challenge. The goal is to show how anthropomorphism can be used as a storytelling device in e-learning.
- How Are E-Learning Designers Using Characters in Online Training? #18
- Create Your Own E-Learning Characters with Pictograms #53
- Here’s One Way E-Learning Characters Add Value to Your Courses
- Create Your Own Custom Characters for Online Training
- How to Create Your Own Illustrated Characters in PowerPoint
Last Week’s Challenge:
Before you give life to your challenge entry, check out the 40+ video player ideas your fellow community members shared in last week's e-learning challenge:
Wishing you a great week, E-Learning Heroes!
New to the E-Learning Challenges?
The weekly challenges are ongoing opportunities to learn, share, and build your e-learning portfolios. You can jump into any or all of the previous challenges anytime you want. I’ll update the recap posts to include your demos.