Challenge of the Week
This week your challenge is to show us where you live by creating an interactive map of your town or city. You can use any combination of photos, audio, and video to create your interactive map.
In previous challenges, you created webcam videos to introduce yourself, shared how you work as course designers, showed us your e-learning portfolios, and even told us what you don’t like hearing as an instructional designer.
This week, we want you to show us all about your city or town with an interactive map. Showcase your favorite attractions, tourism spots, points of interest, or places that are special to you.
Interactive Map Ideas
- Photo tour of your favorite coffee shops restaurants
- Top 5 places to visit in your city
- Video interview 3-5 people
- Take a photo walk around your city
- Music landmarks in your city
- History and landmarks
Share Your E-Learning Work
- Comments: Use the comments section below to share a link to your published example and blog post.
- Forums: Start your own thread and share a link to your published example..
- Personal blog: If you have a blog, please consider writing about your challenges. We’ll link back to your posts so the great work you’re sharing gets even more exposure.
- Twitter: If you share your demos on Twitter, try using #ELHChallenge so your tweeps can track your e-learning coolness.
- Facebook: Share your work on our Facebook page by replying to this Facebook post with a link to your example.
Last Week’s Challenge:
Before you map out your interactive ideas, check out the rapid prototypes your fellow community member shared in last week’s challenge:
Wishing you a map-tastic week, E-Learning Heroes!
New to E-Learning Challenges?
The weekly challenges are ongoing opportunities to learn, share, and build your e-learning portfolios. You can jump into any or all of the previous challenges anytime you want. I’ll update the recap posts to include your demos.