Now that your e-learning has a clean bill of health, it’s time to put your heart into a holiday everyone loves: Valentine’s Day.
This is Your Brain on Love
Learn how love affects your brain in this interactive graphic.
Learn what your favorite candy says about your personality in this image slider.
Valentine's Day by the Numbers
Discover the numbers behind the most romantic day of the year.
Challenge of the Week
This week your challenge is to design an interactive graphic, demo, or activity that features a Valentine’s Day theme.
- History of Valentine’s Day
- Valentine’s Day Around the World
- Top 10 Things To Do On Valentine’s Day
- Saint Valentine: Facts vs. Legends
- Interactive Valentine’s Day Cards
- Valentine’s Day Recipes
- History of Sweethearts®
- Discover the Changing Colour Palettes of Valentine's Day
- 10+ Years of Conversation Hearts
- Be Our Valentine! Share the Color Love…
- Pantone's Leatrice Eiseman on the Ever-Evolving Valentine's Day Color Palette
Share Your E-Learning Work
- Comments: Use the comments section below to share a link to your published example and blog post.
- Forums: Start your own thread and share a link to your published example..
- Personal blog: If you have a blog, please consider writing about your challenges. We’ll link back to your posts so the great work you’re sharing gets even more exposure.
- Twitter: If you share your demos on Twitter, try using #ELHChallenge so your tweeps can track your e-learning coolness.
- Facebook: Share your work on our Facebook page by replying to this Facebook post with a link to your example.
Last Week’s Challenge
Before you put your heart into this week's challenge, check up on the medical interactions your fellow community shared over the past week:
Wishing you a lovely week, E-Learning Heroes!
Valentine's Day Challenge
Share your interactive Valentine's Day examples in our current challenge.