Want to take your e-learning to the next level? Here are some great ways to get started! Dive into these Articulate Storyline how-tos and we’ll show you how to quickly create interactivity, leverage free templates to boost your productivity, and give courses a fun gamified feel.
It’s easy to grab your learners’ attention and get work done when you have the right tools. Try these top how-tos from 2015:
- Let David walk you through his strategy for creating a drag-and-drop game with Storyline 2. It’s a playful way to help learners take a healthier approach to planning their dinner.
- Get tips on using interactive conversations to engage learners in Ryan Martin’s fun how-to and demo.
- Learn four ways you can give your course a modern app-like feel that’s easy for learners to navigate.
- Gamify your course by letting learners choose their own avatar—here’s how.
- See how David created this around-the-world learning game. You’ll love the interactive graphics and intuitive navigation.
- Get great strategies for jazzing up boring content in this how-to.
- E-learning developer Josh Stoner shows you his cool trick for creating a menu button nesting effect.
- See how you can add custom quizzes and interactions with freeform questions in this deep dive.
- Learn to make text zoom in and out of your interaction in this video tutorial.
- Make all the buttons you can imagine with the tips in this in-depth guide.
This is the second list in our Best of 2015 series. Take a peek at the most popular e-learning examples of 2015 here and keep your eyes on E-Learning Heroes all month long for even more good stuff.