To help you get started using Articulate Storyline we created a series of beginner tutorials that will walk you through creating your first slide and using the most common features. They'll help you get up and running quickly. They're not exhaustive tutorials, but they do cover the basics.
Watch this overview of Storyline, then jump into the video tutorials and practice activities that follow.
- Create your first slide and add some content to it
- Learn to build interactive content by creating a simple scenario and drag-and-drop interaction
- Build and edit quiz questions and learn to create a result slide to track quiz results
- Record screencasts and create interactive software simulations
- Customize the Storyline player using the player editor
- Publish your courses to Flash, HTML5, and for the iPad
- Optimize your courses for HTML5 output