Once you've reviewed how to customize the course player, try diving deeper to tailor the course menu.
Watch this video first, then follow the steps below to practice.
Here are some ways you can practice customizing the course menu:
- Rename some scenes and slides in the menu.
- Rearrange the items in the menu.
- Promote and demote menu items to create a multilevel menu.
- Add or remove items from the menu.
- Try out the different navigation restriction options to see how those work.
- If you want to start over, reset the menu to its default state.
In the next tutorial, you'll learn how to customize the player resources.