In Articulate Quizmaker, the term "player" refers to the interface that appears around the perimeter of your slides. In this tutorial we'll look at how to work with Quizmaker's player properties to make the player look and behave the way you want.
Watch this video first, then follow the steps below to practice.
Here's a folder with some practice files for you to download.
Use the practice file to practice these tasks:
- Change the title of your quiz .
- Display the question list at the top right of your quiz.
- Adjust the answer submission setting to Submit all at once.
- Rename the questions in your question list to Question 1, Question 2, Question 3 and Question 4.
- Set your Navigation Restriction setting to Locked.
- Experiment with a few different color schemes and choose the one you like best.
- Experiment with the interaction of the Browser size and Player size settings.
As you can see, modifying the player in Quizmaker is straightforward. Practice making a few modifications so that you're familiar with your options. Then when you need a custom player you'll know where to start.
In our next tutorial, we'll learn about Quizmaker's publishing options.