We've partnered with Next Big Idea Club to bring to Rise life-changing training content from the world’s most brilliant luminaries. These content templates feature videos from the authors themselves, sharing their insights directly with learners.
Next Big Idea Club content has its own category on the Create New dashboard. You can also add individual Next Big Idea Club lesson templates to your content. If you add individual lessons, consider that Next Big Idea Club content is sequential and builds on previous lessons. You may need to add some context for your learners.
Note: When you use Next Big Idea Club content, the original author or authors are automatically credited as the author of that content and, in the case of course overview pages, include links to the Next Big Idea Club site and to purchase the author's book. These links also appear in Next Big Idea Club video blocks. The links display only in conjunction with Next Big Idea Club content and can't be edited or removed.
This is the full list of courses available in Rise 360, alphabetized and arranged by category. Click through the title links to see the individual lessons, if available.
- Biased: Uncovering the Hidden Prejudice That Shapes What We See, Think, and Do—Expand your awareness by discovering what shapes our perception.
Author: Jennifer Eberhardt
- Uncensored: Having Uncomfortable Conversations About Sensitive Issues—Learn how to have difficult conversations on controversial issues.
Author: Zachary R. Wood
- Chatter: Harnessing the Chatter in Our Minds for Good—Learn to tame negative self-talk and use your inner voice to your advantage.
Author: Dr. Ethan Kross
- Endurance—Reach your potential by stretching your physical and mental limits.
Author: Alex Hutchinson
- No Hard Feelings: Harnessing Emotions in the Workplace—Discover why your most intense emotions do belong in the workplace.
Authors: Liz Fosslien and Mollie West Duffy
- Successful Aging: Reenvisioning the Aging Process—Learn strategies for living a healthier, happier, and longer life.
Author: Daniel Levitin
- Together: The Healing Power of Human Connection in a Sometimes Lonely World—Combat loneliness by building a more connected life and world.
Author: Vivek Murthy
- Useful Delusions: The Hidden Benefits of Delusion—Discover the ways delusion supports well-being and a functional, successful society.
Authors: Shankar Vedantam, Bill Mesler
- Good Arguments: What Debate Teaches Us About Listening to Each Other—Debate champion Bo Seo makes the case for arguments as a force for good.
Author: Bo Seo
- Loonshots: Nurturing the Ideas That Win Wars, Cure Diseases, and Transform Industries—Apply scientific principles to your best ideas to help them flourish.
Author: Safi Bahcall
- New Power: Redefining Power in a Hyper-Connected World—Uncover the meaning and repercussions of modern power dynamics.
Authors: Jeremy Heimans and Henry Timms
- The CEO Next Door: Secrets to Career Success—Supercharge your career with strategies from top business leaders.
Authors: Elena Botelho and Kim Powell
- The Culture Code: The Secrets of Highly Successful Groups—Absorb the secrets of success from the highest-performing teams.
Author: Daniel Coyle
- You Look Like a Thing and I Love You: The Realities of Artificial Intelligence—Learn about the most recent developments in artificial intelligence.
Author: Janelle Shane
- Good Habits, Bad Habits—Unlock the secret to breaking bad habits and building good ones.
Author: Wendy Wood
- Get it Done: Getting It Done—Achieve more with this course on the science of self-motivation.
Author: Ayelet Fishbach
- High Conflict: Why We Get Trapped in Conflict and How We Get Out—Learn how to turn unhealthy conflict into a positive force for change.
Author: Amanda Ripley
- How to Change: How to Change for the Better—Learn to achieve lasting behavior change.
Author: Katy Milkman
- Humankind: A Hopeful History of Humankind—Is humankind good or evil? Explore what science tells us about human nature.
Author: Rutger Bregman
- Making Numbers Count—Learn the secrets of making numbers count—whether you’re a “numbers person” or not.
Author: Chip Heath
- Never Stop Learning: How to Stay Relevant, Reinvent Yourself, and Thrive—Unlock psychological hacks to keep learning, adapting, and improving.
Author: Bradley R. Staats
- Plays Well With Others: Plays Well With Others—Form close relationships by rethinking classic relationship advice.
Author: Eric Barker
- Range: Why Generalists Triumph in a Specialized World—Explore the benefits of being a jack-of-all-trades.
Author: David Epstein
- Seven and a Half Lessons About the Brain—Get to know the hidden workings of the human brain.
Author: Dr. Lisa Feldman Barrett
- The Power of Regret: The Benefits of Regret—Explore an unexpected source of motivation: your regrets.
Author: Daniel Pink
- The Sweet Spot: Finding Meaning and Pleasure Through Suffering—Learn why a meaningful life is about more than just pleasure.
Author: Paul Bloom
- Unapologetically Ambitious: Being Unapologetically Ambitious—Have a goal? Go after your dreams with unapologetic ambition and tact.
Author: Shellye Archambeau
- When: The Scientific Secrets of Perfect Timing—Work smarter and live better with the science of perfect timing.
Author: Daniel Pink
- Work: What Hunter-Gatherer Societies Teach Us About Work, Time, and Well-Being—Challenge your understanding of the role of work in modern society.
Author: James Suzman
- Farsighted: Farsighted Decisions—What will you do? Learn to tackle complex decisions in three steps.
Author: Stephen Johnson
- The Biggest Bluff: Poker, Decision-Making, and Human Psychology—Explore psychology through one of humanity’s fiercest games: poker.
Author: Maria Konnikova
- The Extended Mind: Thinking Outside the Brain—Discover the untapped potential of thinking beyond your brain.
Author: Annie Murphy Paul
- You're Not Listening: The Science of Effective Listening—Cut through the noise with strategies for better listening.
Author: Kate Murphy