Animating the Feedback Slide
In this lesson, we'll work with the same entrance animations we used for the question slide. There are a few more graphics in this example but the process is the same.
You can always view the Final version and download the source files if you're following along.
- Host and StepImages - both images are updated on the feedback slide so we can soften the transition with a Fade In animation
- Feedback icons - icons used to identify correct and incorrect choices
- Choice box - change the choice box to green for additional visual feedback
- Feedback box and text - bring in the main feedback for the correct and incorrect choices
Animating the feedback icons
Let's begin by bringing in our feedback icons.
- Begin by shift-clicking each feedback icon to select them
- Go to Animations > Entrance Animations > Fade In and set Speed to Slow
Animating the StepImage
Because the StepImage changes on the this slide, it's a good idea to add Fade In animations to soften the transition.
- Click the Q2_StepImage to select it
- Go to Animations > Entrance Animations > Fade In and leave Speed at Medium
Animating the feedback box and text
The feedback box comes in a little slower than the text. An easy way to control that is to set a faster entrance speed for the text.
- Click the Feedback_box.png to select it
- Go to Animations > Entrance Animations > Fade In and set the Speed to Slow
- Apply the same animation to the feedback text box but keep the Speed at Medium
- Preview your slide
All right, in the next lesson we'll add similar animations to our feedback slide. See you there!
Be the first to comment