You'll notice the graphics used in this example are the same graphics used in the RSI Presenter interaction. The only difference, however, is that Quizmaker's image sizes (688x425) are a little smaller than Presenter's (720x540), so I resized some of the larger images. Here's a great job aid that lists the different image sizes in Engage, Quizmaker and PowerPoint.
STEP 1: Inserting the graphics
Open RSI_Quizmaker lesson folder and and click-drag the following images into your Quizmaker slide:
STEP 2: Repositioning the graphics
- Shift-click each image to select them
- Move the graphics below the radio buttons by right-clicking any of the selected images and choosing Send to Back > Send to Back.
- Position the graphics so they're arranged like the image below:
STEP 3: Arranging the radio buttons
Now let's move those radio buttons into place.
- Select and move Choice A radio button so it center aligns with the Choice_A.png graphic
- Repeat for Choice B and C radio buttons
We can remove the placeholder text at this point. We still need a character entered so Quizmaker knows to keep the radio button displayed.
STEP 4: Adding the choice text
- In your RSI_Storyboard.docx, copy Choice A Text
- Back in Quizmaker, click Insert > Text Box and and create a text box over your Choice_A.png
- Paste the choice text in the new text box
- Repeat for Choice B and Choice C
- Change the choice font to Comic Sans or another informal font and change the size to 10.5
- Change the question font to Trebuchet MS, Bold and size 12
STEP 5: Adding the background image
The only thing missing in this slide is our road scene background.
- Right-click the slide and select Format Background...
- In the Fill tab select > Picture or texture fill > File... and select RSI_Background.jpg
- Click Open to apply the image
- Click Apply to All to return to Slide View
- Click Save & Close to return to the Question List
That's it for the question slide. You should make any final adjustments to this slide before moving to the feedback slide. Why? Because we'll reuse the slide's elements and layout for the next lesson.
In the next lesson we'll move to the feedback slide and add our visual and text-based feedback for Question 1.