Every day, people in the E-Learning Heroes community and forums have great conversations related to e-learning and instructional design. In fact, it can be downright difficult keeping up with all the threads to distill the high-quality information we want and need for our work or care about out of sheer curiosity.
To help with that, I’ve compiled this list of community conversations that received a lot of input and comments. The topics range from “sharing examples” to “improving course content.” I hope you find some inspiration in these ideas here!
- The Cost of Developing 1 Hour of E-Learning
- Share Your Links for E-Learning Portfolios Here!
- Articulate Community Roadshows in 2014
- Which LMS Do You Use and Why?
- Tips for Creating an Online Portfolio
- Best Practices for Creating Branched E-Learning
- Typical Voice-Over Costs
- E-Learning Showcase: Share Your Best Examples
- Freelancers: Where Do You Find Your Work?
- Ideas for Making Videos More Interactive
Do you use the community forums as a learning tool and resource? Have you taken part in recent conversations in the community that you’d like to share with others? If so, please leave a comment below.
You can always sign up for a fully functional, free trial of Articulate software. And don’t forget to post your questions and comments in the forums! We’re here to help. For more e-learning tips, examples, and downloads, follow us on Twitter.