Themes are even better when shared! Shared themes allow authors to apply visual guidelines to their courses quickly or simply benefit from others' inspired custom designs.
In a future update, theme sharing will be built directly into the themes menu. Until then, since theme settings persist even when content is copied or duplicated, you can easily share content so that team members can apply your customized theme.
You can quickly create copies with the duplicate function available on your dashboard.
- Hover over the card of the content you want to duplicate and click the ellipsis icon (•••) that appears.
- Choose Duplicate to create a new, identical copy.
- Enter a name for the new content and click Duplicate.
- The new content appears at the top of your dashboard.
Keep in mind, some collaborators won’t see the ellipsis menu on content cards. Only owners and managers can duplicate content.
If you want to send an entire, independent copy to another author, a company template for example, it’s easy to do.
- Go to your Rise 360 dashboard, click the ellipsis icon (•••) for the content you want to share, then choose Send a copy from the menu that appears.
- Enter the email addresses of the Rise 360 users who should receive the content (separated by commas), change the default message if you'd like, and click Send.
That's it! The recipients will receive email notifications, and the content automatically appears on their Rise 360 dashboards. Recipients can then duplicate the content each time they’re ready to start a new project (that way they keep the original template intact).
It’s important to keep in mind that you'll each have an independent copy of the same project. Any changes you make won't appear in the other authors' versions, and vice versa. Even if another author sends a copy back to you later, it's added to your Rise 360 dashboard as new content. You'll have the original version and an updated copy.