click & reveal to pick many

Click-and-reveal interactions are a great way to break up large chunks of information and put content into context for your learners.

In this free download from Community Manager Nicole Legault, we see one approach for using click-and-reveals. But with its clean layout and pre-built layers & triggers, this click-and-reveal template is also a great starting point—and a huge time-saver—for creating something completely different.

Here’s a short video demonstrating how I transformed Nicole’s click-and-reveal template into my own "pick many" interaction. This template transformation took me about 10 steps and 10 minutes from start to finish.

One more tip: once you’ve given a basic template your own twist, save it as a Storyline template so you can reuse it later. Storyline makes it easy to repurpose your templates by automatically adding them to the templates drop-down menu.

custom template 

Resources

If you enjoyed this article, check back here for more 10 Minute Template Transformations! And for more template inspiration, check out these articles:

Have you repurposed one of our free download templates? If so, leave us a comment below to share your experience. If not, give it a try and tell us how it goes.

Follow us on Twitter and come back to E-Learning Heroes regularly for more helpful advice on everything related to e-learning.

10 Comments