"Thanks for your reply, Justin. Do you have any insight into how SL2 files will playback come Oct when Google completely phases out Flash..."
- over 5 years ago02/17/17 at 6:23 am (UTC)
"Thanks for the reply, Justin. As for your suggestions: - Controlling which browsers are users use is not an option for us. With that sai..."
- over 5 years ago02/16/17 at 7:06 am (UTC)
"Thanks for the update, Justin. I look forward to what you can find. I don't believe the LMS we use allows us to direct link like that but..."
- over 5 years ago02/08/17 at 5:18 pm (UTC)
"Any updates on this? We're seeing the same behavior. We can no longer run courses in html5 on Chrome for Windows. If we 'block sites from..."
- over 5 years ago02/08/17 at 5:05 am (UTC)
"Thanks, Justin. Looks like we'll wait until 2017 for the standalone SL3 product."
- almost 6 years ago11/11/16 at 3:43 pm (UTC)
"Congrats Articulate on an exciting new line of products. Are we able to buy only a subscription to SL 360 without having to take on t..."
- almost 6 years ago11/11/16 at 7:08 am (UTC)
"Hello, Does Articulate have an ETA on this utility? We have 1000s of users that use Mobile Chrome daily. I just need to know if we shoul..."
- 7 years ago07/27/15 at 12:55 pm (UTC)
Aaron Timmer replied to the discussion Articulate Storyline Tin Can API 0.95 or 1.0 support?
"I searched for this topic and landed on this page, which lead me to believe that 1.0 was not supported. However, it is now supported, see..."
- over 7 years ago04/01/15 at 6:03 am (UTC)
"Hi Darren, I'm in the similar situation. My team is currently testing captivate 8 and we're likely going to make the jump from Storyline...."
- over 8 years ago06/20/14 at 8:47 am (UTC)
"Hey Everyone - Very useful thread there. I'm going to bump this because I'm literally getting asked everyday from clients when we can exp..."
- over 8 years ago02/27/14 at 5:46 am (UTC)
Aaron Timmer replied to the discussion Here is an example of Storyline with Wordpress LMS and Tin Can
"Any updates Steve or Mike? I'd love to know if anyone is having success using Storlyine+WP+LearnDash+Tin Can. Aaron"
- over 9 years ago07/03/13 at 6:53 pm (UTC)