Adam Foulkes commented on the download Storyline: Task Prioritization Immersive Scenario Template
"This is superb. I aspire to be as good as this in my work :)"
- 3 months ago04/28/21 at 8:37 am (UTC)
Adam Foulkes commented on the article Designing Tabs Interactions in E-Learning (2021) #320
"Wow, This looks really professional. Well done!"
- 4 months ago04/01/21 at 10:48 am (UTC)
Adam Foulkes replied to the discussion GIF Files Cause Aticulate Storyline Error Report Box when Previewing
"I have the same issue - very frustrating - any update guys?"
- 5 months ago03/11/21 at 1:53 pm (UTC)
"It works great for me and thanks for sharing."
- 6 months ago02/10/21 at 3:28 pm (UTC)
"Hey Tina, The best thing to do is to uncheck the padlock on the bottom left 'lines' asset and then you will be able to click on each of t..."
- 7 months ago01/07/21 at 2:13 pm (UTC)
"Lovely interaction. Thank you so much for sharing."
- 7 months ago12/15/20 at 5:45 pm (UTC)
"This is great. I wonder on Interaction 10, how do I change the icon? I cannot seem to work it out. Thanks in advance. A great set of ..."
- 8 months ago12/08/20 at 12:59 pm (UTC)
"I wanted to add a simple tick/cross into a flipcard action and took me ages to realise this is not possible. Please can we sort this out ..."
- over 1 year ago02/21/20 at 12:47 pm (UTC)
"I'd love to get this too. We work with a lot of technical content and explanations in hover boxes would be ideal."
- over 1 year ago02/11/20 at 12:00 pm (UTC)
"Just to say that ran into a similar problem to my original one but with more slides in the story. This is where the learner has to ..."
- over 1 year ago12/12/19 at 11:16 am (UTC)
"Wendy, Thank you so much. That works brilliantly. I really appreciate your help. Hope it didn't take too long. With very best wishes, Adam"
- over 1 year ago12/10/19 at 9:12 am (UTC)
"The ideal state would be the learner tries the quiz twice and then the feedback with answers is given."
- over 1 year ago12/06/19 at 9:09 am (UTC)
"Thanks so much. I tried to follow a video on doing this but it didn't work for me - user error no doubt! Thanks for taking a look :)"
- over 1 year ago12/06/19 at 9:06 am (UTC)
"This is a great workaround. Thank you. However, I cannot limit the amount of attempts now as it will always allow the learner to try agai..."
- over 1 year ago12/05/19 at 3:16 pm (UTC)
Adam Foulkes commented on the article Congratulations, You’re a Subject Matter Expert. Now What?
"Thanks for posting this article. It will be very useful to share some of this advice with SME's before we work with them, can be a conver..."
- over 2 years ago04/18/19 at 8:30 am (UTC)