"We're in the same boat with having 500+ lessons that are AICC courses that will need to be updated."
- 2 years ago01/15/20 at 8:09 pm (UTC)
"Thank you so much!"
- 2 years ago01/07/20 at 8:35 pm (UTC)
"Also, will there be some kind of tool that will become available soon that can scan all of the courses made with Articulate software and ..."
- 2 years ago01/07/20 at 8:06 pm (UTC)
"Does this affect Rise?"
- 2 years ago01/07/20 at 7:24 pm (UTC)
Adam Truckenmiller replied to the discussion xAPI statement issues when course is uploaded to LMS
"Hi Clara, We're using an LRS from RISC. Here's a link that I used to help get me started with xAPI within Storyline. https://www.li..."
- 2 years ago12/30/19 at 3:17 pm (UTC)
Adam Truckenmiller replied to the discussion 50 US States - transparent PNGs in two colors and source .ai files
"Man, this would have been helpful back when I had to create this in Illustrator to make it interactive in Storyline a year ago...Glad it'..."
- almost 5 years ago02/09/17 at 10:25 pm (UTC)
"Thanks everyone for your help and thanks Elizabeth for the recommendation about the hidden states. I've been noticing more and more latel..."
- 5 years ago12/05/16 at 9:13 pm (UTC)
"Would like for them to be able to click either."
- 5 years ago12/05/16 at 9:08 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, Completely agree however depending upon how the course is developed is how the user may navigate the course and then possibly..."
- over 5 years ago09/06/16 at 3:22 pm (UTC)
"We found out there isn't a limit of triggers within Storyline HOWEVER when publishing for AICC and linking the course to our LMS we have ..."
- over 5 years ago09/06/16 at 1:57 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Michael for the link! I currently have Storyline 2 and like the capabilities to it but have reading about Captivate more and more..."
- over 6 years ago08/19/15 at 1:27 pm (UTC)
Adam Truckenmiller replied to the discussion Anyone had issues publishing Storyline 2 courses to their desktop?
"Hi Crystal - I'm afraid it doesn't. 2 particular courses are located in the same location and I have had two different outcomes when try..."
- over 6 years ago07/10/15 at 6:51 pm (UTC)
"We are using the company RISC."
- over 6 years ago04/29/15 at 2:17 pm (UTC)
"Does the Relay.ASP fix this issue?"
- over 6 years ago04/29/15 at 1:54 pm (UTC)
Adam Truckenmiller replied to the discussion HELP NEEDED! Adding Narrations w/a picture slideshow and layering multiple audio files. Can these be done in Storyline 2?
"Hi Rick, Another idea would be to use the slider. Similar to this one: https://youtu.be/q7Lu4GNdGyY but remove the different stops so th..."
- almost 7 years ago04/10/15 at 9:08 pm (UTC)
"Yes, this is what I was looking for! Thanks a ton Michael!"
- almost 7 years ago03/12/15 at 7:27 pm (UTC)
"Thank you Michael for the quick response! So I need to always link to the index_LMS file? So if someone asks me what is the purpose of t..."
- almost 7 years ago03/03/15 at 4:54 pm (UTC)
"@ Katie Evans. Attached is the prototype that I have created. I have stripped out all of the information and have made it generic. I had ..."
- almost 7 years ago01/23/15 at 7:35 pm (UTC)
Adam Truckenmiller replied to the discussion Suggested voice recording software for importing to Storyline 2
"I've used Audacity (past) and Adobe Audition (currently). Audacity was great, easy to use and who doesn't love free software? :) Curre..."
- 7 years ago01/09/15 at 8:46 pm (UTC)
"Will do Katie! I'm currently developing a prototype just showing how it will look with 4 states. I could show the prototype once complete..."
- 7 years ago01/09/15 at 3:36 pm (UTC)
"Ok, thanks guys for the information! :) As I started working on this I was afraid I may run into a restriction issue but sounds like I s..."
- 7 years ago01/08/15 at 7:22 pm (UTC)