"I second this request! :-) Thank you"
- over 2 years ago12/30/19 at 7:30 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Ren, I have read this article before, it is an excellent resource. Thank you! Adolfo"
- almost 3 years ago12/27/19 at 10:27 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Jeff! I'm on SL3, and have already determined that an all-in-one change of state trigger is not an option. I'll look into the grou..."
- almost 3 years ago12/27/19 at 5:40 pm (UTC)
Adolfo Nunez started a new discussion Multiple Object Change State per ONE trigger
"Is it possible to have multiple Objects on a slide/layer Change State per ONE trigger? I have multiple objects on slides with English and..."
- almost 3 years ago12/27/19 at 4:49 pm (UTC)
"Hi Lauren, there really was no steps to fixing my issue other than saving my work (several times, over and over) and closing the file (se..."
- almost 3 years ago10/08/19 at 12:38 pm (UTC)
"Ren, indeed. I appreciate all of the help on this, but it turns out my triggers were all correct all along (just as you and Jerry st..."
- almost 3 years ago10/04/19 at 2:40 pm (UTC)
"Jerry, thanks for the reference. I understand how to use triggers, but I'm not sure how to change the audio file's initial setting from "..."
- almost 3 years ago10/03/19 at 6:11 pm (UTC)
"Jerry, thank you for the response. Makes sense, but I am not seeing what you are suggesting in the Options ribbon from the Audio Tools ta..."
- almost 3 years ago10/03/19 at 2:42 pm (UTC)
Adolfo Nunez started a new discussion Starting 1 of 2 audio files (Eng and Sp) at timeline start based on variable condition (Storyline 3)
"I have a bilingual course (Eng and Sp) and based on the learner's choice on slide 2, English or Spanish, the rest of the content populate..."
- almost 3 years ago10/03/19 at 1:36 pm (UTC)