"Hi Danielle, I think the translation of that error into English messed up a bit - possibly on Google Translate? I think you might be refe..."
- almost 3 years ago03/01/18 at 1:48 pm (UTC)
"Yes it’s the same issue Danielle - it’s the line break characters
that SuccessFactors has an issue with. If you remove those a..."
- almost 3 years ago02/27/18 at 9:27 pm (UTC)
"Apologies Danielle, not Valerie! Could you upload your manifest xml file?"
- almost 3 years ago02/27/18 at 9:15 pm (UTC)
"Valerie please see solution above - this worked for us when a client was using SAP Successfactors. Regards, Aidan"
- almost 3 years ago02/27/18 at 8:48 pm (UTC)
"That's an excellent suggestion Michael - I haven't tried that before!"
- almost 3 years ago01/19/18 at 4:32 pm (UTC)
"Hi LaWaune, You can achieve this using a variable trigger on your slide. Unfortunately, you'll need to do this on every slide where the ..."
- almost 3 years ago01/19/18 at 4:25 pm (UTC)
"I just realised that the forum software formatted the last manifest snippet. I've attached screenshot of the solution we used."
- almost 3 years ago01/18/18 at 9:56 am (UTC)
"Hi Lynn - we think we've isolated the issue but we're still doing some testing - hopefully this helps you. We tracked down line breaks in..."
- almost 3 years ago01/18/18 at 9:29 am (UTC)
"Hi guys, just wanted to bring this one up again. Another of our clients are affected by this, as the manifest template contains these cha..."
- almost 3 years ago01/05/18 at 4:31 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, Thanks for the clarification! "
- 3 years ago10/31/17 at 1:55 pm (UTC)
actually is the HTML code for a line feed - what we're wondering is, can we delete this from the manifest without c..."
- 3 years ago10/31/17 at 9:53 am (UTC)
"Hi Justin, just checking in on this - has there been any update from the team? I also wanted to confirm the workaround as we'd need to b..."
- 3 years ago10/30/17 at 10:14 am (UTC)
"Thanks - appreciate it!"
- 3 years ago10/20/17 at 12:49 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Justin. They are getting an error when uploading to their LMS: Issue: The parser could not validate the SCORM Import file du..."
- 3 years ago10/20/17 at 11:52 am (UTC)
"Hi Justin - I created this question a couple of days ago: https://community.articulate.com/discussions/articulate-storyline/scorm-manife..."
- 3 years ago10/20/17 at 11:24 am (UTC)
"Hi Alyssa - exactly the same thing, except I'm seeing it on 2004 3rd edition publishes. "
- 3 years ago10/20/17 at 7:50 am (UTC)
"Hi all - just wanted to check and see if there was ever any resolution to this 4 year old issue? :) I may be experiencing something simi..."
- 3 years ago10/18/17 at 11:07 am (UTC)
"Thanks for getting back to me Alyssa - apologies for the delay in replying. Unfortunately Tsvety's workaround didn't work for my particul..."
- 3 years ago10/18/17 at 10:41 am (UTC)
Aidan Simpson started a new discussion SCORM Manifest Causing Issues with UNIX-Based Server
"Hi Folks, I'm wondering if anyone experienced any issues with the formatting in the published manifest file? The publish is showing..."
- 3 years ago10/18/17 at 10:38 am (UTC)