"Thanks Kimberly! Lauren provided this suggestion on another thread: With courses that require Flash, you'll see a file that reads present..."
- 10 months ago03/29/21 at 9:37 pm (UTC)
Al Lauer replied to the discussion Identifying courses built with Presenter and Storyline that require Flash
- 12 months ago02/02/21 at 8:36 pm (UTC)
"We are having problems with the seek bar and video too. When clicking on the seek bar in a published module, the bar will move to the spo..."
- 12 months ago01/28/21 at 1:50 pm (UTC)
"What if they were published for HTML/Flash? Won't the published files still contain some .SWF files created in the publishing process?"
- 12 months ago01/27/21 at 10:21 pm (UTC)
Al Lauer started a new discussion Identifying courses built with Presenter and Storyline that require Flash
"We republished all known products built with Presenter and Storyline that required Flash but still find ones here and there that we misse..."
- 12 months ago01/27/21 at 10:19 pm (UTC)
"Although I haven't seen another instance of this issue lately, I'm not aware of any acknowledgement or fix of the issue yet Keri."
- over 1 year ago06/22/20 at 4:54 pm (UTC)
"Hi Lauren, Thanks but no, that's not the problem. I've run the courses in question on Rustici's cloud server and they function fine. We'r..."
- over 1 year ago06/01/20 at 6:55 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Sam. We had considered the broken session issue and are looking into it. I would think this would be intermittent though and we ca..."
- over 1 year ago05/29/20 at 2:13 pm (UTC)
Al Lauer started a new discussion No attempt or completion record on Chrome or Edge
"Strange happenings reported by our LMS Admin... we have incidents where student launches and claims to have successfully completed a SCOR..."
- over 1 year ago05/28/20 at 3:12 pm (UTC)
"Hi Katie, It appears the controls do display, but are hidden beneath the icon ribbon at the bottom of the Windows screen. They only come..."
- 2 years ago12/26/19 at 5:22 pm (UTC)
"That's odd. Perhaps it's a SL3 issue. Our issue is happening to a contributor outside our team and I think he is using SL3. He is u..."
- 2 years ago12/24/19 at 1:41 pm (UTC)
Al Lauer started a new discussion Bottom player controls missing on launch
"Hi All, Just started seeing a weird anomaly and wondered if anyone else has experienced this or found how to resolve it... When lau..."
- 2 years ago12/23/19 at 5:20 pm (UTC)
"I'm experiencing the same annoying problem where SL3 intermittently stops responding when pasting an image or graphic from another applic..."
- 2 years ago11/06/19 at 4:02 pm (UTC)
"Grouping triggers would be a huge plus. It'd also be nice to be able to add comments to trigger groups or individual triggers (as program..."
- over 2 years ago06/14/19 at 1:09 pm (UTC)
Al Lauer replied to the discussion Trigger to Initialise/Reset ALL Variables in Storyline 360
"Please add my vote for this enhancement as well."
- over 2 years ago06/13/19 at 4:31 pm (UTC)
"PLEASE add this capability to the development roadmap!"
- over 2 years ago06/13/19 at 3:10 pm (UTC)
"How would one reference a Built-In variable value inside an Email: link on the trigger wizard for a custom player tab? I want to have t..."
- over 2 years ago05/23/19 at 7:17 pm (UTC)
"I would like to second Dominik's request. Pull back the curtain a little bit please."
- over 2 years ago04/29/19 at 9:24 pm (UTC)
"Hi Crystal. Ran the updater and it only made corrections to a handful of very old courses, none of which had been reported displaying the..."
- almost 3 years ago02/20/19 at 3:07 pm (UTC)
"Sorry Crystal - one more thing. It's strange, but if the blank window is reloaded using the right-click menu, the course will sometimes s..."
- almost 3 years ago02/19/19 at 4:58 pm (UTC)
"Some have been online (and on the LMS functioning properly) for a year or more and some have been published as recently as today. They al..."
- almost 3 years ago02/19/19 at 4:47 pm (UTC)