Ali Al-Shufafa replied to the discussion Tutorial: How to Password Protect Your eLearning Course
"Hi everyone (especially newbies), As of May 2022, the project works on IE and Edge through a local folder. It doesn't work through the lo..."
- 13 days ago05/04/22 at 7:38 am (UTC)
"I know this is an old thread but I guess others may still ask the same question. The export of data from SL to a local text of Excel file..."
- 12 months ago05/19/21 at 4:10 pm (UTC)
"Kirk, Thanks a lot. This is very useful. I'm surprised why no one has commented and shouted about your post for the past 6 months. "
- 1 year ago05/16/21 at 2:30 am (UTC)
"I'll need to try this. Thank you Kenneth. Perhaps other site visitors might be also interested in this post by Krzysztof Chorze..."
- 1 year ago05/16/21 at 2:26 am (UTC)
"Leslie, thanks a lot for the prompt and clear answer. I'm aware of the discontinuation of the support of AMP. Thank you for the note. I f..."
- 1 year ago05/15/21 at 6:51 pm (UTC)
"I was hoping that something like this would work (with possible alterations): %ParentVariable%ChildVariable%%, with ChildVari..."
- 1 year ago05/15/21 at 10:10 am (UTC)
"Is there any update on this functionality? "
- 1 year ago05/15/21 at 10:06 am (UTC)
"Please help me to get this straight. I know this is an old thread but it is one of the few places I found on this subject. Articulate Mob..."
- 1 year ago05/13/21 at 10:38 am (UTC)
"Thanks a lot, Math, for your feedback. It looks I'm way behind in this. Can you please share an example so I can perhaps adapt? "
- over 1 year ago11/26/20 at 10:34 am (UTC)
"After a few trials, I've managed to run it. For new readers interested in this, I'd like to draw your attention to a few basic steps. The..."
- over 1 year ago11/26/20 at 9:13 am (UTC)
"Thanks a lot Sam. I'll need to test the files again to see how I can use it. I wish SL team can have ready-made add-ons that would help p..."
- over 1 year ago11/26/20 at 7:48 am (UTC)
"Hi Sam, Can you please explain more how do you use a web object (outside Storyline folder) to show the input from the learner? I've tried..."
- over 1 year ago10/17/20 at 2:19 pm (UTC)
Ali Al-Shufafa replied to the discussion Can I slow down the audio voice selected in Storyline 360?
"+1 Vote Audio Spead Control is needed to be an integral part of Storyline. Any temporary solution like plugins?"
- over 1 year ago10/06/20 at 6:38 pm (UTC)
"I see. Do you recall any post here with a sample that I can use as a starting point? It looks like it's a new learning curve."
- over 1 year ago10/06/20 at 6:20 pm (UTC)
"Thanks a lot Tom for the clear answer. I'm working on training for children in which they are expected to exercise their hands by drawing..."
- over 1 year ago10/03/20 at 5:48 am (UTC)
"Thanks a lot, Michael for the time and the example. It's similar to my workaround but I guess neater. I've made a few edits so others may..."
- over 1 year ago09/30/20 at 8:36 pm (UTC)
"Zara Ogden http://www.e-learningforkids.org/ This site is great. Unfortunately, all courses I've tested require Flash. It sad that th..."
- over 1 year ago09/24/20 at 6:04 pm (UTC)
"Walt, it is very kind of you to take the time to build the file. Thanks a lot. The file serves the purpose for small steps (4 or perhaps ..."
- over 1 year ago09/20/20 at 12:55 pm (UTC)