"What do you mean exactly by "adding a hyperlink to the Articulate Online course"?"
- 16 days ago01/05/21 at 4:26 pm (UTC)
Alison Martin started a new discussion Articulate Online "redirected you too many times"
"One of my learners is accessing an Articulate Online course through our LMS. She is getting an error that AO "redirected you too many tim..."
- 16 days ago01/04/21 at 9:49 pm (UTC)
Alison Martin started a new discussion MP3 file compression
"I am using mp3 for my audio. Some slides let me turn off compression and some slides do not. Is there any reason for this? Is there somet..."
- 7 months ago06/16/20 at 4:57 pm (UTC)
Alison Martin started a new discussion Course Does Not Load in Review 360
"I created a course in Storyline 360. When I publish to Review 360, the course doesn't load properly. Only the menu shows and I cannot adv..."
- 8 months ago05/12/20 at 4:30 pm (UTC)
Alison Martin started a new discussion Wav Files in Storyline 360
"Does Storyline dislike .wav files? When I insert them into my project, the sound is scratchy and canny. Is this a known issue?"
- 9 months ago05/08/20 at 5:11 pm (UTC)
"I am still waiting on information regarding what the various hosting options are other than Vimeo, YouTube, and Wistia. What are the requ..."
- 12 months ago01/31/20 at 3:52 pm (UTC)
Alison Martin started a new discussion Hosted Videos
"I am looking for information regarding hosting videos rather than embedding them in the SCORM file. I know I can use YouTube or Vimeo, bu..."
- 12 months ago01/29/20 at 3:47 pm (UTC)
"To clarify, by inserting the video as a Web Object, the video would have to be hosted elsewhere? That is something we are looking into, b..."
- 1 year ago12/13/19 at 4:35 pm (UTC)
"I'm not sure if our corporate IP policy allows me to do that. :("
- 1 year ago12/11/19 at 3:06 pm (UTC)
"I should add that I am testing in Articulate Online, from the Launch button, but the course will be delivered through Cornerstone."
- 1 year ago12/10/19 at 2:31 pm (UTC)
Alison Martin started a new discussion Launch in new window
"I am trying to maximize the size of my video. I have set my story size to 1920 x 1080, and set to scale the player. I thought m..."
- 1 year ago12/10/19 at 2:24 pm (UTC)
Alison Martin started a new discussion Searching Multiple Stories
"I am creating a video learning course using rather large video files. Because of the size of the files, I have separated the course into ..."
- 1 year ago12/04/19 at 6:57 pm (UTC)
"I have still not resolved the actual issue, but I have found a workaround! I have added a trigger to jump to next slide when media (video..."
- 1 year ago10/25/19 at 2:27 pm (UTC)
Alison Martin started a new discussion Slide Duration and Video Duration
"I am currently working on a course that is almost exclusively comprised of short videos. I am noticing a strange behavior on some of the ..."
- 1 year ago10/24/19 at 7:59 pm (UTC)
"Was Jackie's issue resolved? I am running into the same problem with some of my videos (not all). "
- 1 year ago10/24/19 at 4:30 pm (UTC)
"I figured it out. Follow this link and look at step 2: https://community.articulate.com/series/articulate-replay/articles/adding-screen-..."
- 2 years ago01/17/19 at 9:00 pm (UTC)
Alison Martin started a new discussion Select Audio Input Device in Replay
"The quality of my audio recordings in Replay is unacceptable. I suspect the audio is recording from my integrated laptop mic, not the ext..."
- 2 years ago01/17/19 at 6:35 pm (UTC)
"Thomas, I resolved my issue by changing my slide size to match the video size. (1920:1080)"
- 2 years ago11/29/18 at 5:12 pm (UTC)
"Ashley, thank you for your reply. Do the images here show the size of a file published to Articulate Online? I know the file size shows ..."
- 2 years ago11/27/18 at 2:41 pm (UTC)
"I'm having the same issue. We are trying to show complex software using screencasts from Articulate Replay. The original videos look grea..."
- 2 years ago11/23/18 at 7:38 pm (UTC)
- 2 years ago11/23/18 at 7:27 pm (UTC)
Alison Martin started a new discussion Jump to Slide When Media Ends
"I want my lesson to return to the main slide after each video is played. (Currently, I have 3 videos on 3 different slides.) I have tried..."
- 2 years ago11/23/18 at 6:35 pm (UTC)
"Also, should I compress video files before I embed them, or does Storyline automatically compress the files? "
- 2 years ago11/22/18 at 2:41 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for that info, Katie! How do I check the size of my lesson?"
- 2 years ago11/22/18 at 2:35 pm (UTC)