"Since publishing in StoryLine is so easy that's what I do when I want to show someone a preview of the project I'm working on. That way, ..."
- 7 years ago11/13/14 at 10:52 pm (UTC)
Allen Way started a new discussion Variables Nightmare
"All, Have been making scenario quiz questions that allow multiple entries per question according to the technique Jeanette discussed (ht..."
- 7 years ago10/10/14 at 4:13 pm (UTC)
Allen Way started a new discussion Sync Won't -- Presenter 09
"I am updating a project in Presenter 09 w/ PPT 10--added two additional slides. There are several animations for navigation that I want t..."
- over 7 years ago07/17/14 at 10:44 am (UTC)
"Meryem, Thanks for the response. You may be on track with that. However, I tried a number of different variations but couldn't get it to..."
- over 7 years ago07/16/14 at 9:49 am (UTC)
Allen Way started a new discussion Drag and Hover?
"I have a drag and drop interaction that I would like to report a positive response to a result slide, only it needs to trigger not on suc..."
- over 7 years ago07/15/14 at 4:01 pm (UTC)
"Matthew, Brilliant!! --Allen ."
- over 7 years ago04/28/14 at 7:29 am (UTC)
"Payal, et al., Check your A/V file types. I have been having the same issues (along w/ a syncing problem) when working w/ slides w/ an .a..."
- over 7 years ago03/24/14 at 3:25 pm (UTC)
"Neil, Is this what you're looking for? --Allen ."
- almost 8 years ago12/09/13 at 10:00 am (UTC)
Allen Way commented on the article Use the Next Button to Control Objects in Your Articulate Storyline Project
"Mike, Cool technique; thanks. Question though: are the AND conditions even needed, since, for instance, box two will not have fired un..."
- almost 8 years ago12/08/13 at 12:27 pm (UTC)
"I know I'm waaaaaaay late but thot I'd show mine anyway. The tabs themselves aren't too exciting but I'm pleased that I was able to use t..."
- almost 8 years ago12/06/13 at 3:32 pm (UTC)
"And . . . it was! Under my nose that is. See included pic. --Allen"
- over 8 years ago08/26/13 at 10:02 am (UTC)
Allen Way started a new discussion Inconsistant URL launch behavior from tab
"Greetings all, I put in a custom tab, Documentation, on the player for two versions of a SL quiz that will launch a .pdf when clicked. Ex..."
- over 8 years ago08/26/13 at 9:43 am (UTC)
"Peter, I realize it's a bit late but perhaps this tut will help. --Allen http://community.articulate.com/tutorials/products/controlling-a..."
- over 8 years ago08/26/13 at 9:35 am (UTC)
"Leslie, My thanks to you. The project was on a network drive--I've so much more storage space there. As soon as I moved it local the prob..."
- over 8 years ago08/23/13 at 1:06 pm (UTC)
Allen Way started a new discussion Backgrounds transparent after Update 3
"Hey all, Just installed Update 3 and now items behind the publish dialog boxes show through them--sorta like slide background fill in MS ..."
- over 8 years ago08/21/13 at 1:30 pm (UTC)
"Sounds like a job for a variable. Perhaps this tut will help: http://community.articulate.com/tutorials/products/adding-text-variables.as..."
- over 8 years ago08/09/13 at 11:53 am (UTC)
"Besides the Jump To URL/File technique, you can also use the Lightbox to show the content without ever leaving the referring slide. There..."
- over 8 years ago07/26/13 at 10:05 am (UTC)
"Eric, Instead of putting chunks on separate slides, put each PPT image on a separate layer of one slide, using triggers to move from laye..."
- over 8 years ago04/02/13 at 3:39 pm (UTC)
"Dina, I'm terribly sorry I didn't see your response until now! I actually did make one for PASS as well. Your unvarnished critique woul..."
- over 8 years ago03/25/13 at 12:18 pm (UTC)
"Better late than never. I've attached a sample that Dina might find useful as I'm trying to do the same thing. --Allen ."
- almost 9 years ago12/26/12 at 12:31 pm (UTC)
"Chris, If I understand your question correctly, you can have four drop targets, one for each draggable item. Align the drop targets in th..."
- almost 9 years ago12/20/12 at 3:44 pm (UTC)
"Peter, Sorry I didn't get back to your response forEVER! Somehow I didn't get the notice that you had posted. I did try changing the qua..."
- 9 years ago10/29/12 at 12:17 pm (UTC)
"Sonja, Sorry it's late and I'm not sure if this will help but if you need to zoom in on specific parts of the scene, you could use the ho..."
- 9 years ago10/29/12 at 12:14 pm (UTC)
Allen Way started a new discussion Faded Slide Background
"Greetings, I put a background image on all the QM questions, using David Anderson's dark green crinkled paper graphic from his "Did You K..."
- over 9 years ago06/28/12 at 1:54 pm (UTC)
Allen Way commented on the article Dressing Up an E-Learning Course with Variations of Black
"Using dark or medium-toned text with a light outline sometimes helps. But don't forget the images. Be sure they also don't merge with the..."
- over 10 years ago03/22/11 at 8:11 am (UTC)