"This is AMAZING!!! As a huge fan of SW and being an ID, I'm impressed. LOVE it! Thank you for sharing. One thing, one of the questions..."
- 11 months ago05/26/20 at 3:52 pm (UTC)
"I don't think that is the same thing. My issue is the continue button is stating they can't continue until they pass the quiz which I did..."
- 1 year ago03/13/20 at 3:28 pm (UTC)
Amanda Smith started a new discussion RISE: passing quiz but won't continue
"Hey there! I have set up a course that has two languages in it. I have to put everything together b/c the branching won't recognize in ou..."
- 1 year ago03/13/20 at 2:37 pm (UTC)
"I have my settings set up exactly as required. No sidebar, no previous/next and no lesson count, but there is STILL no option to add a co..."
- 1 year ago03/10/20 at 7:08 pm (UTC)
Amanda Smith started a new discussion How do I find out the date a Rise course was created?
"Good afternoon! I was wondering if there is a way to find out when a Rise course was first created. It shows the last edited date, but I ..."
- over 1 year ago10/14/19 at 7:28 pm (UTC)
"Thank you! This is exactly what we needed."
- over 1 year ago09/03/19 at 5:28 pm (UTC)
Amanda Smith started a new discussion I'm getting a blank page in edit mode in Rise
"Good morning! For some reason I am getting a blank page on my Rise course when I try to edit a particular section. I can edit any section..."
- over 1 year ago09/03/19 at 1:46 pm (UTC)
Amanda Smith started a new discussion Using multiple knowledge checks
"Good afternoon, I am using multiple knowledge checks within 1 Rise course b/c I have it branching within the course for languages. I have..."
- over 1 year ago08/06/19 at 5:46 pm (UTC)
"thank you! I did not realize that. Have a great weekend!"
- over 1 year ago07/26/19 at 2:51 pm (UTC)
"Thank you that worked! "
- over 1 year ago07/26/19 at 2:39 pm (UTC)
"I agree with Mark. This issue is especially present in the image grids. It constantly cuts the image off on the sides forcing me to find ..."
- over 1 year ago07/25/19 at 4:38 pm (UTC)
"What if we want them to be able to retry it but once they achieve the required score, is there a way to remove it at that point?"
- almost 2 years ago06/26/19 at 1:46 pm (UTC)
"Hi Alyssa, sorry to jump on this but is there a way to have the video play automatically when inserting directly into Rise?"
- almost 2 years ago06/25/19 at 2:56 pm (UTC)
"THis is fantastic!! Great job! I really love this! You must have put in a lot of work."
- almost 2 years ago05/16/19 at 7:21 pm (UTC)
"Love this! I can see this being engaging. I always appreciate everyone's ideas on this site. It really helps inspire me when I start a ne..."
- over 2 years ago01/07/19 at 6:57 pm (UTC)
Amanda Smith commented on the e‑learning example Rise 360: Full Course Example on Driving in France
"This looks awesome! I love it. Very inspiring and I certainly learned about driving in France as I may end up doing that at some point."
- over 2 years ago01/07/19 at 6:48 pm (UTC)
"This is an old thread but specific to my needs today. All of the examples shown are using Java or html. I have no clue how to use those p..."
- over 3 years ago11/02/17 at 7:45 pm (UTC)
Amanda Smith replied to the discussion Change of state is not working with timeline trigger
"Thank you very much Alyssa. I'm glad it worked for you! I just checked and I do not have the most updated version. Once I get back to the..."
- over 3 years ago10/25/17 at 7:15 pm (UTC)
Amanda Smith started a new discussion Change of state is not working with timeline trigger
"I want the state of an object to change when the timeline reaches a certain point. I set up a slide trigger that specifies the object and..."
- over 3 years ago10/23/17 at 7:24 pm (UTC)