"Hi Alyssa: I apologize. I missed this response. I was reminded when a user complained about the question not working correctly. I updated..."
- over 2 years ago07/03/19 at 4:15 pm (UTC)
- over 2 years ago06/17/19 at 2:29 pm (UTC)
"Thanks! I am using Rise as a menu to connect several Storyline blocks and I wondered how that worked."
- over 2 years ago06/13/19 at 5:18 pm (UTC)
"Hi Alyssa: Thank you for responding, I am not using the latest update. I do not update in the middle of projects and I have 2 bigs ones g..."
- over 2 years ago04/29/19 at 4:09 pm (UTC)
Amma Knight started a new discussion Storyline 360: Word Bank Question Issue
"Hi! I am experiencing issues with Word Bank test questions, when the user retries the test. On the 2nd attempt, the drag item is blank wh..."
- over 2 years ago04/25/19 at 3:19 pm (UTC)
"I submitted a case for this issue."
- almost 3 years ago02/01/19 at 5:21 pm (UTC)
Amma Knight started a new discussion Course not advancing in Review 360
"Hi! I am having an issue with courses working/advancing in Review 360. It started yesterday and I deleted the courses and published them ..."
- almost 3 years ago02/01/19 at 3:54 pm (UTC)
"Trying to attach the screenprint again."
- 3 years ago10/17/18 at 3:27 pm (UTC)
Amma Knight started a new discussion Exporting Feedback in Articulate Review
"It has been a few weeks since I viewed comments in Review. Am I missing something, I do not see the option to export feedback (see screen..."
- 3 years ago10/17/18 at 3:26 pm (UTC)
"I too have experienced issues. I thought the file was corrupt, so I copied all of the slides into a new storyline file and the audio did ..."
- almost 4 years ago02/06/18 at 2:36 pm (UTC)
Amma Knight replied to the discussion Storyline 360: Spellcheck does not look at Closed Captions.
"We received feedback from a client regarding the spelling in closed captions. I will submit a feature request."
- almost 4 years ago02/02/18 at 3:03 pm (UTC)
Amma Knight started a new discussion Unable to see ScreenPrints when publishing SL360 to Word
"Is anyone else experiencing issues in viewing screen prints when publishing from SL 360 to Word (see attachment)? Submitted issue, just w..."
- almost 4 years ago12/08/17 at 8:37 pm (UTC)
"I experienced this issue with the Factal template. This is the seventh course that I have developed with this template and I did not expe..."
- 4 years ago10/20/17 at 7:55 pm (UTC)
Amma Knight started a new discussion Drag and Drop - Reveal drag items one at a time
"I searched through the discussions and I did not see a post regarding an issue I am facing with the Drag and Drop Options - Reveal drag i..."
- over 4 years ago07/11/17 at 6:05 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley: I apologize, I just saw your post. Here is the SL2. The previous button is working in the web published version. It just isn'..."
- over 4 years ago06/26/17 at 7:22 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley! I changed the content to generic info but the triggers are still in place."
- over 4 years ago06/22/17 at 6:20 pm (UTC)
"I just tested another course that I developed and the Previous button is working, so my guess is that it is either a fluke or an issue wi..."
- over 4 years ago06/21/17 at 7:16 pm (UTC)
"Hi Alyssa: When you click the Previous button in Articulate Review nothing happens. However, the button works in the Web Published versio..."
- over 4 years ago06/21/17 at 12:55 pm (UTC)
Amma Knight started a new discussion Articulate Review - Previous Button
"Hello Heroes: I have combed through the discussion and did not see any entries. Has anyone else encountered an issue with the built-in pr..."
- over 4 years ago06/20/17 at 6:11 pm (UTC)
- over 4 years ago06/14/17 at 4:48 pm (UTC)
"Thank you for responding."
- over 4 years ago06/14/17 at 1:32 pm (UTC)
"Thank you! I am unable to access this file on my company computer. I had a friend attempt to download it from her MAC and it tried to ope..."
- over 4 years ago06/14/17 at 11:30 am (UTC)
"Hi Matthew: I am experiencing the same issue with Storyline and Vimeo. Do you have an example of a file using API or instructions on how ..."
- over 4 years ago06/08/17 at 4:58 pm (UTC)
"I attended DevLearn in 2015 and enjoyed many of the Yukon sessions. Looking forward to some formal training. See ya in February."
- almost 5 years ago01/06/17 at 7:09 pm (UTC)