"Add my vote. I would use this all the time."
- 14 days ago10/14/20 at 11:43 pm (UTC)
Andrea Bornheim commented on the article Static to Interactive: Transform Infographics into Interactive Graphics #236
"This is an example from a course we created for a Convention & Visitors Bureau as part of their front line staff training. The info graph..."
- over 1 year ago06/25/19 at 5:52 pm (UTC)
"This is exactly what I was looking for, so happy to have found your tutorial!"
- over 1 year ago06/10/19 at 6:01 pm (UTC)
Andrea Bornheim started a new discussion Prevent user from returning drop item to original position
"I created a slide where a variable increases by a specific amount when objects are dropped on their targets. It works great, but the user..."
- over 1 year ago06/04/19 at 7:55 pm (UTC)
"I'm facing the same issue with 90 characters not being nearly enough for definitions. Any update as to if this will change soon? I know I..."
- almost 2 years ago11/28/18 at 1:51 pm (UTC)
"The matching type quiz question is perfect for what we are trying to do, but we're having an issue with score calculation. We want to inc..."
- over 2 years ago06/02/18 at 8:18 pm (UTC)
"I'm having this issue as well. I have two flashcards. Both cards have images on the front and text on the back. The text aligns left with..."
- over 2 years ago05/24/18 at 7:42 pm (UTC)
Andrea Bornheim started a new discussion Spinning wheel and slides freeze in preview and publish formats
"Ever since we reinstalled Storyline 360 this week (due to a different problem that was resolved by reinstalling), two screens in one cour..."
- over 2 years ago03/09/18 at 9:00 pm (UTC)
"It's always the little things! Michael it wasn't exactly what you said but it did give me an idea. Since "1800's" is two characters longe..."
- 3 years ago09/11/17 at 12:26 am (UTC)
"No layers, it is all done with triggers/state changes based on slider movement. The source file is now attached."
- 3 years ago09/09/17 at 8:42 pm (UTC)