"You can, you need to change it in the specific layer for the tab not from the base layer. Hope that helps :-)"
- 5 years ago10/25/18 at 10:06 pm (UTC)
"Very nice!! Thanks for sharing."
- over 5 years ago08/01/18 at 1:30 am (UTC)
Andrew Chalmers replied to the discussion HeroLand- an adventure built within Storyline (and only storyline)
"This is absolutely the best I have seen in Storyline to date!! I had to wait until the end to view all the eBits as I was totally engage..."
- 7 years ago11/09/16 at 2:18 am (UTC)
"Amar, thanks for sharing, this is brilliant!!"
- 7 years ago11/09/16 at 1:37 am (UTC)
"That is brilliant!!! Thanks very much, works for me :-)"
- almost 8 years ago01/18/16 at 5:12 am (UTC)
"Scott, Thanks for the quick response. The layers work well and as you said they do the same job. I am still wondering why when you chan..."
- almost 8 years ago01/18/16 at 3:33 am (UTC)
Andrew Chalmers started a new discussion Help with changing states when hovering
"Hi all, I am working on a course which outlines specific electrical regulations when performing a set task (I understand if you leave no..."
- almost 8 years ago01/18/16 at 1:40 am (UTC)
"Emily, Thanks for the reply. I think publishing to my local desktop is the best solution and I have been doing this, but saving the fina..."
- over 8 years ago07/16/15 at 3:30 am (UTC)
Andrew Chalmers started a new discussion Mouse click sound file name length
"Hi all, Not sure if this is correct forum. I have developed a course in SL2 with screen recordings of a new software package we are bri..."
- over 8 years ago07/15/15 at 2:38 am (UTC)
"David, We have just purchased Storyline 2 and seem to be having this exact issue when loading our content into Moodle. Works with Chrome..."
- over 8 years ago06/17/15 at 6:18 am (UTC)