"I knew about that option, but I actually want the base layer objects to be clickable, just not until the current layer's audio is complete"
- 3 years ago11/01/18 at 5:53 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Michael! That's a nice easy fix - I never used that layer option before..."
- 3 years ago11/01/18 at 5:47 pm (UTC)
Andrew Dunn started a new discussion Audio on a layer - seekbar
"I have a slide with audio on the base layer, and with 5 additional layers, each of which also has audio. I want to stop users from clicki..."
- 3 years ago11/01/18 at 5:28 pm (UTC)
Andrew Dunn started a new discussion Allowing users to click and drag to resize a shape in Storyline 3
"I'd like to create an interactivity where the user clicks and drags to resize an object (as you would click and drag a window to resize i..."
- over 3 years ago07/26/18 at 4:59 pm (UTC)
Andrew Dunn started a new discussion Managing updates to modules
"What is everyone using to keep on top of updates and revisions to their library of eLearning modules? I have about 60 modules built in St..."
- over 3 years ago05/15/18 at 8:35 pm (UTC)
"It seems to take the resource text colour from Base > Link Text in the colour editor, so the resource links must always be the same co..."
- over 3 years ago05/09/18 at 3:39 am (UTC)
"Hi - it's been a while, but I'm still having the same issue where my Resources links are white text, even though they are set to black te..."
- over 3 years ago05/08/18 at 2:55 am (UTC)
Andrew Dunn started a new discussion Putting all my SCORM courses in a central place and linking to them
"We're using Moodle 3.1. I would really like to be able to upload SCORM files (built in Storyline) to a central repository and link to the..."
- almost 4 years ago04/10/18 at 10:03 pm (UTC)
"Hi Crystal. Which files do you need? The ppt, or all the files (including the player?) And where is the player stored if it isn't embedde..."
- over 4 years ago10/12/17 at 4:48 am (UTC)
"Hi Ashley - it's the links under the Resources button at the top, in HTML5 in chrome and IE/Edge. So it's every slide... I'm attaching a ..."
- over 4 years ago10/11/17 at 1:33 am (UTC)
Andrew Dunn started a new discussion Issue with Resources displaying in Articulate Presenter '13 in HTML5 version
"I have a course in Studio (Presenter) '13. There is a Resources area linked from a button in the course player. My resources are links to..."
- over 4 years ago10/09/17 at 4:44 am (UTC)
Andrew Dunn started a new discussion Right-clicking to open a layer in Storyline 3
"I want to use a hotspot to reveal a layer on right-click. This works on most browsers, but some users are seeing the broswer's own contex..."
- over 4 years ago08/14/17 at 7:52 pm (UTC)
"I didn't check my own course in Moodle in IE - the scrollbar issue does not occur in Moodle in IE either - looks like a Chrome issue..."
- over 4 years ago07/06/17 at 6:02 pm (UTC)
"Hi Leslie I am seeing the double scrollbars in your example in Chrome, though not in IE... "
- over 4 years ago07/06/17 at 5:59 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Alyssa - attached..."
- over 4 years ago07/06/17 at 5:01 pm (UTC)
Andrew Dunn started a new discussion Storyline 3 multiple scrollbars in Moodle and elsewhere
"I'm publishing a Storyline 3 file to SCORM1.2 and uploading to Moodle, and also to Review my eLearning. In both tools I'm seeing a double..."
- over 4 years ago07/05/17 at 5:52 pm (UTC)
Andrew Dunn started a new discussion More Ux-friendly question navigation
"I've always hated the way built-in navigation works in Storyline questions - the Submit button appears in the space usually reserved for ..."
- over 4 years ago05/05/17 at 12:25 am (UTC)
Andrew Dunn started a new discussion Low-Fi Scenarios/Vignettes
"I've been tasked with building some conversation-type vignettes where experienced staff talk about new practices with their peers. I thin..."
- over 4 years ago04/25/17 at 7:07 pm (UTC)
"A neat solution - thanks!"
- almost 5 years ago04/10/17 at 8:40 pm (UTC)
"Hi Daniel I'm using SL2 as well. Imagine this scenario - I have a single hotspot. If the user single-click I want to display a layer, wh..."
- almost 5 years ago04/10/17 at 7:56 pm (UTC)
Andrew Dunn started a new discussion Distinguishing between single and double-clicks on a hotspot
"Is there a way to distinguish between a single and double click on a hotspot, if there are triggers for both types of click on the hotspo..."
- almost 5 years ago04/10/17 at 5:21 pm (UTC)
"Thanks - it works, but not if I disable clicking on the base layer from each of the activated layers - as soon as I single click, the sin..."
- almost 5 years ago04/07/17 at 7:42 pm (UTC)
Andrew Dunn started a new discussion Recognising a double-click
"I am putting together a very simple computer literacy quiz, and one of the tasks for the learner is to single-, double-, and right-click ..."
- almost 5 years ago04/07/17 at 12:24 am (UTC)
Andrew Dunn started a new discussion HTML5 Output from Storyline 2 Update 4
"I'm having issues with the html5 output of courses displaying - none of the slide contents appear, and the player is blank. I believe thi..."
- almost 5 years ago04/06/17 at 5:27 pm (UTC)