Angela Kim commented on the article Using Image Sliders and Photo Galleries in Online Courses #84
"Hi, with the latest features of Storyline, I was able to create an image gallery that uses the import of images as states and number vari..."
- 3 months ago06/24/20 at 5:44 pm (UTC)
"Thank you, Mr. Matthew Bibby!!! That would be fantastic. Let me see what they say and get back to you!"
- over 1 year ago02/04/19 at 10:18 pm (UTC)
"Hm, they're the ones asking me if it's possible to do this in Storyline :( Thanks for your input."
- over 1 year ago02/04/19 at 10:06 pm (UTC)
"We're trying to create a seamless flow from a platform that will authenticate a user with two identifying numbers ("#######" and "#######..."
- over 1 year ago02/04/19 at 9:57 pm (UTC)
"Hi, We are trying to retrieve two identifiers (numerical IDs) from the LMS to appear at the top of our course. Is there a way to do this..."
- over 1 year ago02/04/19 at 2:04 pm (UTC)
"Thank you for confirming that! I also saw this article: https://articulate.com/support/article/Rise-Quiz-Data-Sent-to-an-LMS Is it still..."
- almost 2 years ago12/05/18 at 9:09 pm (UTC)
"Hi, I see that Rise can now send question-level details to the LMS. Is it possible to send/report all question-level details of every que..."
- almost 2 years ago11/29/18 at 8:09 pm (UTC)
"Hi Sam, I had a post several months ago in this string. Your solution for custom IDs via the pageID variable worked successfully for the..."
- 3 years ago08/31/17 at 7:48 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for checking in on me! When I checked the results slide, everything was there. Another thing I noticed that the page ID did not ma..."
- over 3 years ago05/18/17 at 1:30 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, Leslie! I was actually not looking to apply slide transitions on quizzes or interactions--although I may have done that by select..."
- 6 years ago07/02/14 at 10:57 am (UTC)
"Sure. The packaged file is attached. Thank you!"
- 6 years ago07/01/14 at 1:38 pm (UTC)
Angela Kim started a new discussion Slide transition animations not all working
"Hi, I checked the slide transitions that are supported by articulate presenter '13 ( in PowerPoint 2007), but when I apply them, they don..."
- 6 years ago07/01/14 at 9:25 am (UTC)
Angela Kim started a new discussion Imported swf resolution looks fuzzy
"Hi, I've imported several swfs that I created with SnagIt and sized them 720x540. After publishing, the first swf looks fuzzy and then wh..."
- over 7 years ago06/11/13 at 7:49 am (UTC)
"Hi Peter, Miker had to refer this issue to your QA team and could not resolve the issue of getting the web object to the digital slide to..."
- over 7 years ago05/01/13 at 7:50 am (UTC)
"No problem. I actually uploaded into our LMS (SumTotal) and it did not work. It looks like it's downloading on the slide, appears briefly..."
- over 7 years ago04/29/13 at 3:43 pm (UTC)
"Hi Peter, I'm using IE8, which is my default browser. I inserted this link: http://www.digitalscope.org/Viewer.aspx?SlideId=af0b3301-f834..."
- over 7 years ago04/29/13 at 10:31 am (UTC)
Angela Kim started a new discussion Script error message appears after trying to insert web object
"Hi, I'm trying to insert a web object onto a slide, but I'm getting a script error message. It's a url to a digital image and I'm guessin..."
- over 7 years ago04/29/13 at 8:51 am (UTC)
"Thanks, Peter! Yes, I resized the Flash object before I inserted it into the course this time, and it worked! Thank you so much-your advi..."
- over 8 years ago05/11/12 at 6:27 am (UTC)