"+1 - we should be able to turn off zoom on any image in any block type"
- 1 year ago08/29/22 at 11:05 pm (UTC)
"+1 to adding a large text entry interaction that saves/prints to Rise!"
- over 1 year ago05/24/22 at 7:27 pm (UTC)
Angela Nicholas replied to the discussion Remove character in dialogue screens - Rise 360 scenario block?
"+1 to making it an option to hide the character or more easily upload our own. I have strict brand guidelines that don't allow for stock ..."
- over 1 year ago05/18/22 at 10:45 pm (UTC)
"I need this feature, too! Is it on the roadmap?"
- over 1 year ago04/04/22 at 11:30 pm (UTC)
"Yes, please add this feature ASAP! I just assumed that would be an option..."
- over 1 year ago03/18/22 at 8:51 pm (UTC)
"I don't have an answer, but am looking for similar information. "
- over 2 years ago03/03/21 at 7:38 pm (UTC)
"Adding my vote for an independent rewind button from the seekbar!"
- 3 years ago08/26/20 at 3:38 pm (UTC)
"I have a similar use case where I need to pass variable info from one .story file to another in Storyline 360 (both within a LMS and with..."
- over 3 years ago06/10/20 at 8:11 pm (UTC)
"Hi Walt, I had to delete those triggers, as well as the other trigger associated with each hotspot, and recreate them all. But that fixed..."
- over 3 years ago04/30/20 at 6:26 pm (UTC)
"I should note that the variables are set by clicking various hotspots on the 1st slide, but the navigation that is conditional on the var..."
- over 3 years ago04/29/20 at 10:58 pm (UTC)
"Hi Matthew, I did check that, as when I searched for this issue initially, that was always the first suggestion. :) BTW, your tutorial si..."
- over 3 years ago04/29/20 at 10:55 pm (UTC)
Angela Nicholas started a new discussion True false variables to control learning path
"Hi, I'm trying to use T/F variables to control the learning path slides a user would see. But I can't get my vars to change to True when ..."
- over 3 years ago04/29/20 at 10:35 pm (UTC)
"This just solved an issue for me, too...thanks! Now if only Storyline would allow hotspots to have states.... "
- over 3 years ago02/05/20 at 11:52 pm (UTC)
"Hi Lauren, Thank you for the tutorial! But my org uses a palette with more than 14 colors, so that method will require creating 14 differ..."
- over 3 years ago02/04/20 at 7:27 pm (UTC)
"Hi, I had a similar issue when I got a new work laptop in that I had to find the custom colors we created. It was quite the hassle to get..."
- over 3 years ago01/29/20 at 9:49 pm (UTC)
"Thank you for the response! I hope full screen reader support is coming soon!"
- over 4 years ago06/20/19 at 8:06 pm (UTC)
"Hi Allison, Can you say more about how Rise does not fully support screen readers? What does and does not work with screen readers?..."
- over 4 years ago06/18/19 at 8:38 pm (UTC)
"Hi S, It's a bit clunkier than I would have liked, but for each survey choice that's checked, a layer pops up with the feedback for that..."
- over 4 years ago04/04/19 at 3:37 pm (UTC)
Angela Nicholas started a new discussion Report individual variables to LMS
"Hi, I created a custom poll question, as we needed a select many question that provided feedback for each option (which is not something ..."
- over 4 years ago01/08/19 at 5:34 pm (UTC)
"Thanks! I'll play with that. I have 6 possible choices, so the trick is having only the feedback show for the ones selected. But that mea..."
- almost 5 years ago12/13/18 at 8:43 pm (UTC)
Angela Nicholas started a new discussion Survey question with feedback per answer
"Hi, I'm creating a survey with a pick many question. I want to give feedback with suggested resources based on a user's response. It see..."
- almost 5 years ago12/13/18 at 6:12 pm (UTC)
"Adding to this thread so that I can also get an update on the documentation of WCAG compliance and actual dates of release. We'd love to ..."
- almost 6 years ago11/13/17 at 5:28 pm (UTC)
"Hi Wendy, Thanks so much! I didn't realize the individual slide settings could override the player settings. Angela"
- over 7 years ago05/27/16 at 10:59 pm (UTC)
Angela Nicholas started a new discussion Controlling visibility of player options in SL2
"Hi, I can't seem to get one of the player options (Notes, renamed Transcript) to go away even though I've unselected it in the Player ta..."
- over 7 years ago05/27/16 at 10:48 pm (UTC)