Ann Sisco started a new discussion Storyline and Tin Can data
"I'm testing Tin Can capabilities in the SCORM Cloud. I see that Articulate Storyline produces a nice tincan.xml files that lists the met..."
- 9 years ago05/31/13 at 7:21 am (UTC)
"Ah but I've hit upon a work-around that will allow me to keep the view at Slide only, scale the SWFs, and still work in both IE and FireF..."
- over 10 years ago04/10/12 at 9:02 am (UTC)
"Tested on second LMS (the target LMS) and both SWFs are scaled smaller than they should be in IE 8, the target browser. This version doe..."
- over 10 years ago04/10/12 at 6:13 am (UTC)
"Hi, James-- Adding a dummy SWF file to the first slide did fix the issue i was seeing on our LMS. I have one more LMS to test on and hop..."
- over 10 years ago04/10/12 at 5:22 am (UTC)
"I have the same issue with a course published with two embedded SWFs. The first SWF appears smaller than the size specified, but the sec..."
- over 10 years ago04/09/12 at 6:27 am (UTC)