Ant Pugh commented on the article Screencasts and Software Simulations in Online Training #19
"Hi David - did this ever happen? I'm also looking for some outstanding examples of the interactive software simulations created with Stor..."
- 3 years ago12/05/16 at 2:30 am (UTC)
Ant Pugh commented on the article The Hidden Project within Your Project: Translating Your E-Learning Materials
"Really great read Jeff - thanks for sharing your wisdom in this area. I have never attempted a translation of one of my courses yet, but ..."
- over 4 years ago10/18/15 at 11:13 am (UTC)
"What is the 'player Chrome' Simon?"
- over 4 years ago10/07/15 at 7:45 am (UTC)
"Everything - I feel very restricted working within the confines of the Storyline player template! It is my biggest gripe about designing..."
- over 4 years ago10/02/15 at 12:48 pm (UTC)
"Please share the tentative dates for this! Also completely agree with Adrian's comment - "I think most of us want a responsive player for..."
- over 4 years ago10/01/15 at 1:40 pm (UTC)
- over 4 years ago10/01/15 at 1:39 pm (UTC)
Ant Pugh commented on the article Video Interviews: Creating Interactive Experiences in E-Learning #94
"Kinda cheating by re-using an old demo but thought this was relevant!! :) http://www.elearning-examples.com/meet%20the%20team/story.html"
- over 4 years ago09/11/15 at 2:19 pm (UTC)
"This is really awesome Jerson! Do you plan on sharing the Story file?"
- almost 5 years ago04/30/15 at 10:36 am (UTC)
Ant Pugh commented on the download Flat Design Office PowerPoint Template: B&W Version
"Thanks for sharing these Hannah - really awesome!"
- almost 5 years ago03/20/15 at 10:19 pm (UTC)
Ant Pugh commented on the article Interactive Org Charts and Meet the Team Interactions in E-Learning #43
"Am jumping on this thread to add my contribution, tanks to Mr Anderson for reminding me that this challenge existed! http://www.elearn..."
- almost 5 years ago03/19/15 at 6:06 pm (UTC)
"Haha... thanks Kristin, I did warn you..."
- 5 years ago02/17/15 at 8:55 am (UTC)
"I give up - even a frantic random click around the screen couldn't help me find the final one! Great work Paul - like Nancy I am also..."
- 5 years ago02/17/15 at 8:54 am (UTC)
"For a while now I've been longing to try and embed some Sparkol Videoscribe animations into a Storyline demo, so I used this week's chall..."
- 5 years ago02/16/15 at 11:09 pm (UTC)
"Ouch.. well if it's any consolation it looks superb. Its a shame there's no shortcut around getting that right in a quicker fashion? Mayb..."
- 5 years ago02/11/15 at 6:46 pm (UTC)
"Really like the zoom into the nurse and into the second phase of the course - definitely going to steal that idea for one of my next demo..."
- 5 years ago02/11/15 at 6:34 pm (UTC)
"Love this game, what a clever idea and so beautifully designed. This would make an incredible default interaction within Storyline... you..."
- 5 years ago02/11/15 at 6:30 pm (UTC)
"Thanks very much everyone :)"
- 5 years ago02/11/15 at 6:27 pm (UTC)
"So I've been freelancing for less than a month and my 2 favourite days so far have been both of my Elearning Heroes Challenges... hmm... ..."
- 5 years ago02/10/15 at 8:17 pm (UTC)
"Really lovely design Kristin, well done. I love the white space that makes the course feel clean and unrestrained. The fonts used in both..."
- 5 years ago02/08/15 at 10:33 am (UTC)
"Phew, I just tried it before reading this article and apparently I died 10 years ago. Great design Nancy, very different from anything..."
- 5 years ago02/08/15 at 10:28 am (UTC)
"Agree with Kristen - really nice graphic design."
- 5 years ago02/08/15 at 10:22 am (UTC)
"Hey Patricio - I really like your use of the characters on top of the blurred backgrounds. Especially how you have adjusted each slide to..."
- 5 years ago02/08/15 at 10:19 am (UTC)
"Really like this, beautiful design. Where did you find the images of the nurse?"
- 5 years ago02/06/15 at 9:03 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Matthew - I'm just relieved you didn't berate me for missing out Aussie Rules :)"
- 5 years ago02/05/15 at 7:24 pm (UTC)