"So do you have any specific questions for me?"
- over 1 year ago12/18/18 at 11:13 pm (UTC)
"I've set my profile so that people can't contact me directly. If you want something from me please ask in this forum so that everyone can..."
- over 1 year ago12/18/18 at 7:38 am (UTC)
"Thanks to everyone for their help. It put my on the right road and I have everything working as I hoped it would be."
- over 1 year ago12/03/18 at 2:56 am (UTC)
"I guess I need to clear the setInterval at some point but I get the gist. Thanks."
- over 1 year ago12/01/18 at 1:42 am (UTC)
"Thanks. Does Storyline not use iframes for anything else? I haven't tested every type of element but I'm concerned if, say, videos are pu..."
- over 1 year ago12/01/18 at 1:41 am (UTC)
"I don't know. Having to poll the parent from a web object doesn't sound like a robust way to do this but if there's no real other way the..."
- over 1 year ago11/30/18 at 12:26 am (UTC)
"Sorry, I know how to send data from a web object to storyline. What I don't know is how to target a web object to send it data from story..."
- over 1 year ago11/29/18 at 2:50 am (UTC)
"I need to query the "state" of the web object. I don't quite follow. To send a variable value to a web object I must have some way to id..."
- over 1 year ago11/29/18 at 2:45 am (UTC)
Antonia Powers started a new discussion Target Web Object
- over 1 year ago11/28/18 at 3:25 am (UTC)
"You're right it did publish correctly. I'm not sure why I thought it didn't."
- over 1 year ago11/28/18 at 3:18 am (UTC)