Michelle Greene replied to the discussion Moving a screen recording from one replay file to another
"Ultimately what is what i ended up doing. I was hoping there was some kind of import, or just save the screen recording into a project l..."
- 9 months ago03/12/19 at 8:41 pm (UTC)
"Thank you for the heads up Ashley, I'm looking forward to exploring this new feature"
- 11 months ago01/23/19 at 1:17 pm (UTC)
Michelle Greene replied to the discussion In Storyline can you globally change the font in Notes tabs only?
"This would be something great to have added"
- 1 year ago12/04/18 at 8:15 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Ashely, will do"
- 1 year ago11/29/18 at 2:29 pm (UTC)
"Crystal, This in many ways makes the placeholder a hindrance. Basically, I'm using it a set of guidelines now rather than a true image ..."
- 1 year ago11/28/18 at 2:19 pm (UTC)
"Sure, I inserted a number of blocks under the welcome heading that does not appear, while the other lesson blocks appear under the other..."
- 1 year ago11/28/18 at 2:05 pm (UTC)
Michelle Greene replied to the discussion Storyline 360 > Modern Player > Fonts Size in Notes Panel and Closed Captioning
"totally agree. "
- 1 year ago11/16/18 at 3:37 pm (UTC)
"your welcome crystal, I have already put the feature request in at least twice in the past four years and I see others may have done tha..."
- 1 year ago11/15/18 at 9:29 pm (UTC)
"A;yssa, and all staff, Has any progress been made on adding this feature? I can see a lot of value in it 1. the close captioning would..."
- 1 year ago11/15/18 at 7:16 pm (UTC)
"Okay so I've found an interesting work around. If i record the screen recording in a different project, then import it into my main pro..."
- 1 year ago11/01/18 at 6:20 pm (UTC)
"Alyssa, This is great, except for one thing. If i apply the colour change to the screen recording scene, it applies it to every slide in..."
- 1 year ago11/01/18 at 2:37 pm (UTC)
Michelle Greene replied to the discussion Iink for articulate review of course seems to not work when I load a new version
"Thanks Katie, for some reason my projects are not working that way. I will check and see what is happening with the end users, as that ..."
- 1 year ago10/22/18 at 10:13 pm (UTC)
Michelle Greene replied to the discussion How can you determine the total "run time" of a Storyline file?
"Will this timing function every be updated to include the time on Layers? I use the automated voice to estimate the number of minutes th..."
- 1 year ago10/17/18 at 7:47 pm (UTC)
"further to this, it would be nice to have a 'favourites' option on the content library. i find that I use a few of the items consistently..."
- 1 year ago10/10/18 at 2:39 pm (UTC)
"thanks for the update. It is a bit frustrating to have to add a 'caveat' slide for my end reviewers with this information. It usually m..."
- 1 year ago10/02/18 at 8:00 pm (UTC)
"Yes Ashley, I guess my question is better stated this way. If I'm using the modern player shell, which means I can not publish in flash..."
- 1 year ago10/01/18 at 8:22 pm (UTC)
"has this issue been addressed yet?"
- 1 year ago09/28/18 at 7:20 pm (UTC)
"A;ussa. Then why is it importing the slide name into a box?"
- 1 year ago09/18/18 at 5:02 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, that works, and actually gives me a bit more control than I had the other way."
- over 1 year ago09/12/18 at 1:56 pm (UTC)
"try this "
- over 1 year ago08/29/18 at 5:04 pm (UTC)
"can you post the source file?"
- over 1 year ago08/29/18 at 4:43 pm (UTC)
- over 1 year ago08/27/18 at 1:43 pm (UTC)
"It would be great if the staff could put together the sample script for those of us who are asking, sometimes we just want to copy and pa..."
- over 1 year ago08/21/18 at 9:19 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Guys, I am using firefox as a browser for review. As long as I know that it is a browser issue and when I publish it, the trigge..."
- over 1 year ago08/21/18 at 2:43 pm (UTC)
"here is a source file that shows the issue"
- over 1 year ago08/20/18 at 4:07 pm (UTC)