"Hey Mike, While we do not use Cornerstone, we have experienced the same issue with our users- the screen is black when they launch the ..."
- 5 years ago07/21/17 at 8:39 pm (UTC)
"Hi! I don't think that you need to use variables here. Try using the following trigger setup: "
- 5 years ago06/22/17 at 8:15 pm (UTC)
Ashlee Rainwater replied to the discussion Girl Gone Trigger Happy. Good For Girl...Not So Much For Learner :-)
"Hello. I think it would be far less confusing if you simply add the check mark to the visited state. Typically if an item has a check m..."
- over 5 years ago05/03/17 at 9:01 pm (UTC)
Ashlee Rainwater replied to the discussion Ensuring questions are drawn from sets in a Question Bank
"Hi Lisa! Could you have one question bank, and then separate "draw from" slides for each lesson quiz. On each "draw from" slide on each ..."
- over 5 years ago02/22/17 at 5:10 pm (UTC)
"You're welcome! This is something that I had issues with at first. Once you get in the hang of setting the variables, triggers, and condi..."
- over 5 years ago02/09/17 at 9:01 pm (UTC)
"Jeannie, Yes, you would have to create a variable for each slide that you want this behavior. "
- over 5 years ago02/09/17 at 8:55 pm (UTC)
"Thank you for your response Henrik. Unfortunately, we are having to use the same work around. "
- over 5 years ago02/08/17 at 1:17 pm (UTC)
"Hi Jeannie, You can use a combination of triggers and variables. On the slide following the slide you are working on, set a variable an..."
- over 5 years ago02/07/17 at 8:52 pm (UTC)
"Hi Henrik, Did you find a way to make the lesson shut down automatically so that the user would be able to use the Resume functionality..."
- over 5 years ago01/05/17 at 10:08 pm (UTC)
Ashlee Rainwater started a new discussion Help with navigation without messing up current triggers
"Good afternoon! I am working on a course in which a few of the slides have lightbox slides. I have triggers set to where the next button ..."
- 6 years ago08/05/16 at 6:36 pm (UTC)