- almost 4 years ago06/08/16 at 9:25 am (UTC)
"Hi All, I've read threads about using random number JS code in AS2, and it works fine (for rolling dice, choosing random topic etc.). ..."
- over 4 years ago01/27/16 at 2:30 pm (UTC)
Attila Arvai started a new discussion E-mail certain page of a published course
"Hi All, I'm working on a "course-for-fun" project, which should support a classroom training series. My plan is to make the learners bri..."
- over 5 years ago01/07/15 at 6:24 pm (UTC)
"Hi Emily! Thanks, it works fine. Did you change something in the publish settings? Or the target folder where I put the output file may ..."
- over 5 years ago12/19/14 at 5:48 am (UTC)
"Hello Emily! Thanks for your reply. I've checked Chrome version and java/flash etc updates. Here you can find the related slide: https..."
- over 5 years ago12/18/14 at 7:54 pm (UTC)
Attila Arvai started a new discussion Using pictures, transparent shapes and layers in Chrome
"Hi All, I read a lot of threads about html5 and/or Google Chrome issues, but until now I wasn't able to find the solution or the answer..."
- over 5 years ago12/18/14 at 4:01 pm (UTC)
Attila Arvai replied to the discussion Rolling Dice demo and Random Question Draw workaround
"Hi All, I'm pretty new Storyline user, and I'm trying to get as much info from the web as I can, but now I'm a bit stuck... This thread..."
- over 5 years ago10/10/14 at 6:15 am (UTC)