Atul Shetty started a new discussion Detailed Survey Results in LMS - Reporting
"If a training survey (feedback form) is created using quizmaker (Artciluate 360), using a combination of survey questions such as Likert ..."
- 1 year ago09/01/20 at 12:45 pm (UTC)
"It could be the updates.. it may help to install a trial version of 360 on a different computer and then try opening the same file...."
- almost 2 years ago11/15/19 at 12:53 pm (UTC)
"I would say it is "eLearning", and I think my opinion aligns with what most people around the world are searching for - case closed! :) ..."
- 4 years ago08/16/17 at 10:18 am (UTC)
Atul Shetty replied to the discussion Need help with LMS decision....is Moodle that great?
"I know this post is now pretty old and moodle has just released their latest version (2.9), but i think ill answer anyway :) Moodle is li..."
- 6 years ago09/16/15 at 4:46 pm (UTC)
"Dear Ashley, Thanks for your reply ! that's a good point I am not sure If other have done something like that. I think I will self proc..."
- over 7 years ago04/01/14 at 7:44 am (UTC)
"Dear Christine, Firstly apologies for not acknowledging your answer, it has almost been a year ! Thank you for your answer.. We are curre..."
- over 7 years ago02/23/14 at 5:04 pm (UTC)
Atul Shetty started a new discussion Standard Used by Articulate Online
"Curious to know what happens when you publish to Articulate online via presenter or storyline, is the course published as a scorm package..."
- over 8 years ago03/07/13 at 10:06 am (UTC)
"Efrat Maor said: Atul Shetty said: Thanks these are great - thanks for sharing. Can i use this for customer training? Is this completel..."
- almost 10 years ago10/23/11 at 4:35 am (UTC)
"Thanks these are great - thanks for sharing. Can i use this for customer training? Is this completely free?"
- almost 10 years ago10/18/11 at 6:10 am (UTC)
"Thanks for the welcome guys, hope to see the next 'Friday Photo' soon"
- over 10 years ago02/25/11 at 3:29 pm (UTC)
"Atul Shetty said: My first post here ! WOoPss... it's not Friday, as yet."
- over 10 years ago02/24/11 at 7:20 am (UTC)
"My first post here !"
- over 10 years ago02/24/11 at 7:15 am (UTC)