"Great idea and execution! Have you revised the game for easier win?"
- 2 months ago05/29/21 at 2:03 pm (UTC)
"Check out Capterra. It used to be Saba, ComplianceWire and other oldies were hot, but with cloud services, there are many great options."
- over 2 years ago11/25/18 at 6:11 pm (UTC)
"Good day! Sorry for the delay. Konstantinos, the answer is not in Articulate, it is with your IT group. I ended up creating variable s..."
- 5 years ago06/08/16 at 12:03 pm (UTC)
"Actually, here is the correct file ... more information. The first file is what I found on the Internet. This file is what I sent to o..."
- 5 years ago04/27/16 at 4:57 pm (UTC)
"We ended up using Jquery and Ajax to export and capture a variable that was then stored in a SQL database on the back end. This project ..."
- 5 years ago04/27/16 at 2:47 pm (UTC)
"Thanks! Sent from Windows Mail"
- 6 years ago04/25/15 at 12:42 pm (UTC)
"Wonderful content! I see more and more of these interactive tips in webinars. I attend at least three webinars a month, and I notice a ..."
- over 6 years ago12/16/14 at 10:48 am (UTC)
"YouTube is blocked for us ... is there another link?"
- over 6 years ago11/25/14 at 4:47 pm (UTC)
"That makes sense after the fact! Thanks, Emily. Is there a way to create a question AND answer slide master? I was looking for that h..."
- over 6 years ago11/20/14 at 6:32 pm (UTC)
"Sure - here is a sample. I'd love if you could find out what I did wrong, and what I need to do to fix it! Thanks, Emily!"
- over 6 years ago11/20/14 at 4:57 pm (UTC)
"Hello Emily - thanks for the reply. Yes, I always work locally. I did try to change them with the slide master, but that did not work. ..."
- over 6 years ago11/19/14 at 6:38 pm (UTC)
BJ Campbell started a new discussion Quiz/Survey Form: Formatting Questions and Answers
"I have an issue with formatting quiz questions and answers. I formatted the answer choices' backgrounds, but when they display, they dis..."
- over 6 years ago11/19/14 at 2:15 pm (UTC)
"I agree with Cleon; that is the beauty of pre-tests and assessments - they help participants focus on important points or (as Alexander p..."
- over 6 years ago11/13/14 at 4:17 pm (UTC)
"Agreed! A simple Shift+Ctrl+S will go far!"
- over 6 years ago11/13/14 at 4:11 pm (UTC)
BJ Campbell replied to the discussion Who can recommend an easy way to build in a progress bar?
"Wow, what great material! I used the 'slider' technique a while ago, and it works just as well as anything - very simple. Alexandros' ..."
- over 6 years ago11/13/14 at 3:39 pm (UTC)
"A good time-saver is not actually PowerPoint, but a good practice, especially for PowerPoint. SAVE, SAVE, SAVE versions of files after m..."
- over 6 years ago11/13/14 at 3:34 pm (UTC)
BJ Campbell replied to the discussion Advanced Articulate Storyline Course Recommendations
- over 6 years ago11/13/14 at 3:32 pm (UTC)
BJ Campbell replied to the discussion Are You Interested In Video Hangout Discussions for Community Members?
"Absolutely great idea! We are creating more videos every month for training purposes."
- over 6 years ago11/13/14 at 3:30 pm (UTC)
"Danika has a great point. People remember more when they make mistakes and learn from them, because it is based on experience. Typical..."
- over 6 years ago11/13/14 at 3:24 pm (UTC)
- over 6 years ago11/13/14 at 3:18 pm (UTC)
BJ Campbell replied to the discussion Tracking that a learner has viewed video in its entirety
"Great work, as always! I was just asked this question this morning, and thanks to you, Steve, I have a ready answer. "
- over 6 years ago11/05/14 at 1:46 pm (UTC)
BJ Campbell started a new discussion PASSING VALUES TO THE SERVER USING AJAX
"Does anyone have an example of how to pass values between variables (from Storyline to server) using AJAX? I need to create a Storyline ..."
- over 6 years ago11/03/14 at 8:01 pm (UTC)
"Kim, this may work for you if the issue regards Storyline 1. I experienced some problems with the updates for Storyline 1. The configu..."
- over 6 years ago11/03/14 at 7:35 pm (UTC)
"Michiel, Sorry to ask again, but it seems I cannot locate the reply link to my question last month regarding passing variables to SQL us..."
- over 6 years ago11/03/14 at 7:15 pm (UTC)