Bart Collart replied to the discussion Automate Process for converting old courses in Flash to Storyline
"Sorry to see no activity on this. I am curious, did you find a solution and if so I would love to hear what you came up with. "
- over 4 years ago01/19/16 at 2:26 pm (UTC)
Bart Collart replied to the discussion Can you recommend a digital asset management solution?
"I recently started researching DAM solutions and here is my take so far... I would love to hear other user's experiences with DAM soluti..."
- over 5 years ago10/15/14 at 11:13 am (UTC)
Bart Collart started a new discussion Player Submit Button Dimmed
"Hello! I am building a course with a lot of Freeform activities (mostly Pick Ones). Some of the Pick One feedback screens display the P..."
- almost 6 years ago07/18/14 at 8:52 am (UTC)
Bart Collart started a new discussion Making any screen behave like a quiz screen (submit/next buttons)
"I have a series of interactions that we are not tracking yet behave much like a quiz screen. The user selects T/F for example and hits ..."
- almost 6 years ago07/14/14 at 2:41 pm (UTC)
"This is good stuff. I was working with a client today who was building her basic branching online with Branchtrack. It's a fun, intuitive..."
- almost 6 years ago06/27/14 at 5:53 am (UTC)
Bart Collart replied to the discussion SCORM 1.2 passes on MC individual correct answers to LMS
"Will check it out Leslie. I appreciate the response."
- over 6 years ago10/22/13 at 1:41 pm (UTC)
Bart Collart started a new discussion SCORM 1.2 passes on MC individual correct answers to LMS
"Is there a setting for publishing in SCORM 1.2 that will not pass on individual correct answers in a multiple choice test to the LMS? We..."
- over 6 years ago10/21/13 at 11:32 am (UTC)
"Yes thanks for the response. My slides are in correct order in Storyview. Not sure what the issue is. I will try contacting Jade directly..."
- over 6 years ago09/05/13 at 12:47 pm (UTC)
"Jade, thanks for the suggestion which sounds awesome and I will try. For some reason, my Master slide-based next/back buttons don't alwa..."
- over 6 years ago09/05/13 at 6:32 am (UTC)
"Great question. I've run into a similar circumstance. Did you ever figure this out?"
- almost 7 years ago08/21/13 at 5:39 am (UTC)
Bart Collart commented on the article Using a Simple Storyline Number Variable to Show Learners How Many Objects They've Found
"I have used this tutorial to set up a variable on a slide where I would like the "Click NEXT to continue" layer to appear only after the ..."
- almost 7 years ago07/24/13 at 9:20 am (UTC)
"RYAN DeWitt said: I've discovered 2 sizes that work well with utilizing the entire iPad real estate with mobile Safari (iPad with no side..."
- 7 years ago05/15/13 at 7:41 am (UTC)
"That's good news, Peter. What's the ETA on the update?"
- over 7 years ago10/24/12 at 2:25 pm (UTC)
Bart Collart started a new discussion Articulate Player and NetDimensions
"A client requires more robust tracking than is currently available using the Articulate Player. It is my understanding that more robust t..."
- over 7 years ago10/24/12 at 11:58 am (UTC)
"I am having the exact same issue. I use a lot of layers and the flickering is a major distraction. I will submit my storyline file also. ..."
- over 7 years ago10/19/12 at 1:49 pm (UTC)
Bart Collart started a new discussion HTML5 iPad playback white flashes
"Not sure what's going on but when viewing my HTML5 published file from the mobile Safari browser on my iPad, I see very noticeable/distra..."
- over 7 years ago10/18/12 at 2:41 pm (UTC)
"I am having the same trouble. When I save a vector from Illustrator out in WMF format, the image is rasterized when importing into Storyl..."
- over 7 years ago09/17/12 at 3:08 pm (UTC)
"I actually discovered the issue Peter. I did not have "show to the end of timeline" selected for the individual paragraphs. Once I did th..."
- almost 8 years ago08/20/12 at 1:49 pm (UTC)
"Ahh! I found my own answer. I did not see the "show until end" feature in the timeline. When I right-click on an item in my timeline I ..."
- almost 8 years ago08/16/12 at 10:54 am (UTC)
"OK David, I'll bite! I've been having some trouble with the first level paragraph feature as well. I have a client that wants morer inter..."
- almost 8 years ago08/15/12 at 5:25 pm (UTC)
"Not sure if I was clear on this but... Animated text box "by first level paragraph" - text disappears at end of timeline but I want it ..."
- almost 8 years ago08/15/12 at 5:20 pm (UTC)
Bart Collart started a new discussion Animate by first level paragraph at end text disappears
"Not sure why but when I animate a text box it works fine. But if I choose "by first level paragraph" the text animates on-screen as expec..."
- almost 8 years ago08/13/12 at 2:35 pm (UTC)
"Excellent stuff David - thanks so much! I wound up beating this by deselecting "hide other slide layers" for each layer and then adding a..."
- almost 8 years ago08/13/12 at 7:28 am (UTC)
"Late to the party but this is really cool. Could the same type of functionality be handled through layers as well?"
- almost 8 years ago08/10/12 at 6:59 am (UTC)