"Hello, the issue is at least partly the fault of Internet Explorer - I will report back, should I finally be able to fix it."
- over 9 years ago12/26/12 at 3:17 pm (UTC)
"Hi Peter, thank you for your reply! I know you don't support Opera on Linux - but I am talking Opera on Windows... which you DO support a..."
- over 9 years ago12/18/12 at 2:38 pm (UTC)
"Hello, Articulate staff, - Can you tell me if it is ok to change the code like this or are there any repercussions to fear? - Are there a..."
- over 9 years ago12/15/12 at 10:42 am (UTC)
"Hello Beverly, thank you for your help! regards Ben"
- over 9 years ago12/13/12 at 10:52 am (UTC)
"Can anyone else confirm the problem with Internet Explorer 9 on the code slide in the following presentation (clicking into code does not..."
- over 9 years ago12/12/12 at 9:16 pm (UTC)
"Hi Peter, I just pinpointed the root cause of the problem: The reason seems to be this piece of faulty code in player.html if (Opera || ..."
- over 9 years ago12/11/12 at 12:06 pm (UTC)
"also IE9 last version, top patched, 64bit - I just verified it with 32bit as well."
- over 9 years ago12/09/12 at 1:45 pm (UTC)
"Hi Geert, thank you for your reply I also run IE9 64bit, latest version, all patched, default settings. The finding regarding IE9 has als..."
- over 9 years ago12/09/12 at 1:27 pm (UTC)
Ben B started a new discussion Web object compatibility problem with Internet Explorer
"Hello, If I embed certain URLs via the web object, they end up faulty in Internet Explorer. I have prepared an example for you: http://ww..."
- over 9 years ago12/09/12 at 3:41 am (UTC)