"My god, timeline scrubbing would by far, be the best feature enhancement EVER. I really miss that from the FLASH authoring system. Add ke..."
- 10 months ago03/25/21 at 9:56 pm (UTC)
Ben Boozer started a new discussion Video not maintaining sync with timeline after pause
"Hello, I imported a 7min .mp4 video into Storyline 360. At the end of the video are several overlaid buttons. A Contents button disp..."
- 10 months ago03/24/21 at 2:49 pm (UTC)
"It would be great if you could incorporate some of the features available in Captivate for text to speech. There, you have quite a bit of..."
- almost 2 years ago02/13/20 at 2:50 pm (UTC)
"I had started another discussion on the same issue before finding this one. I have an open support case and a ticket in with our AV vendo..."
- almost 2 years ago02/12/20 at 7:04 pm (UTC)
Ben Boozer started a new discussion Articulate Presenter 360 articulate.ppam add-in flagged as malicious
"Is there any word on this? FireEye recently flagged the articulate.ppam add-in as malicious and our security team is saying a majority of..."
- almost 2 years ago02/12/20 at 3:54 pm (UTC)
"I really wish there was an ease out to the zoom effect. Makes the move look jumpy no matter what speed the transition is."
- almost 2 years ago02/03/20 at 9:53 pm (UTC)
"Do you have the zoom region selected? It should appear normal while the surrounding area is darkened."
- almost 2 years ago02/03/20 at 9:52 pm (UTC)
Ben Boozer started a new discussion Preview projects with classic player vs modern
"Hello, I work in an environment where IE11 is still the default browser so we must publish courses with the classic player set to HTML5 w..."
- almost 2 years ago01/22/20 at 6:55 pm (UTC)
"Are you using multiple monitors? If so, try switching which monitor you use for capture. Make sure that scaling on the monitor is set at ..."
- over 2 years ago10/01/19 at 6:39 pm (UTC)
Ben Boozer replied to the discussion Publishing with setting Flash with HTML5 fallback to fix IE11 font dispay issues - advice
"We experience the same issue. Many of our internal clients still use IE so we publish as Flash with HTML5 fallback. The downside is we ca..."
- over 2 years ago10/01/19 at 6:31 pm (UTC)
"Where we found a process to be difficult to execute, we either offered up a question (Do you click or right-click the menu?) or simply ad..."
- over 2 years ago06/26/19 at 4:27 pm (UTC)
"I was thinking about this problem last night and worked up a way to get it done. Basically: Create the left most buttons first from top ..."
- over 2 years ago06/26/19 at 3:50 pm (UTC)
"I am certain you have a good reason for this interaction but as a user, I would find it overly complicated. What if I selected trait 1 as..."
- over 2 years ago06/24/19 at 9:43 pm (UTC)
"How are you planning to track compliance if it is not a quiz or course?"
- over 2 years ago06/24/19 at 7:27 pm (UTC)
"Funny you should ask, I tried it with a couple words and it does appear to shift the accent making for some funny pronunciations (bass or..."
- over 2 years ago06/24/19 at 4:57 pm (UTC)
"Type the text like this: "The patient preZents to a hospital’s dedicated emergency department and requests care for a medical condition."..."
- over 2 years ago06/24/19 at 4:00 pm (UTC)
"Just curious, do you have scaling set to anything other that 100% on any screen? I have seen issues where the cursor appears to be in one..."
- over 2 years ago06/17/19 at 6:00 pm (UTC)
Ben Boozer replied to the discussion Launch an external file NOT in the external_files folder Storyline 360
"I'm going to test that tomorrow and reply back, thanks."
- over 2 years ago06/04/19 at 9:52 pm (UTC)
Ben Boozer started a new discussion Launch an external file NOT in the external_files folder Storyline 360
"Hello, I need a button to launch a very large video file when clicked. It will play in Media Player, outside of the project. Clients in ..."
- over 2 years ago06/04/19 at 7:19 pm (UTC)
"As a side note related to videos, I typically will use HandBrake to process videos before using them in any applications. I find that siz..."
- almost 3 years ago02/12/19 at 2:52 pm (UTC)
"While this is not the best solution, it does a much better job than trying to add silence. Export the audio to .wav Use the Change Te..."
- 3 years ago11/27/18 at 10:07 pm (UTC)
"So it appears the problem happens when the iPad screen recording is added directly to Storyline. If I import the video into a video edito..."
- over 3 years ago10/15/18 at 8:43 pm (UTC)
Ben Boozer started a new discussion Problems bringing in screen recording from iPad
"I have an iPad Pro running iOS 12 and when I record the iPad screen and bring that recording into Storyline 360 or Studio, the dimensions..."
- over 3 years ago10/15/18 at 8:15 pm (UTC)
"That works! Thanks."
- almost 5 years ago03/16/17 at 3:14 pm (UTC)