Beth Shutt started a new discussion Moving our Storyline 360 courses from our LMS to our server
"Discussion within our organization to have our users be able to take courses directly from within our own software. We curren..."
- over 2 years ago04/09/21 at 2:20 pm (UTC)
Beth Shutt commented on the article Catch Up with the Articulate Team at DevLearn 2019
"Are the sessions uploaded somewhere for those of us who couldn't get to everything :) We were there and loved it - would just like to re..."
- 4 years ago10/31/19 at 2:05 pm (UTC)
"My comment is the same as a few above - i'd love to try and use this - but how can we edit the text on the circular menu?"
- over 4 years ago08/15/19 at 7:52 pm (UTC)
Beth Shutt replied to the discussion Using Rise for Show Me- Try Me (or any Simulations)?
"I'd like to see the examples as well David, thank you! "
- over 4 years ago04/09/19 at 7:09 pm (UTC)
Beth Shutt started a new discussion Font color in section title
"Is there a way to change the font color, of a "section" title? Thank you!"
- almost 5 years ago02/27/19 at 3:03 pm (UTC)
"Hello – can you send me a copy of this course as well? Thank you! Beth"
- 5 years ago11/28/18 at 3:18 pm (UTC)
"Can i please get a copy of this template ? THank you! "
- over 5 years ago08/01/18 at 5:37 pm (UTC)
"Ashley - i have the same issue - one glossary in engage that is referenced on all slides of about 10 courses - i want to be able to make ..."
- almost 6 years ago02/26/18 at 6:48 pm (UTC)
Beth Shutt started a new discussion Linking to an Engage interaction?
"Hello - I have a glossary created as an engage interaction - love it. I want it to be accessible from within my Storyline 360 course. ..."
- almost 6 years ago02/26/18 at 6:30 pm (UTC)
Beth Shutt commented on the e‑learning example Rise 360: A Course for Stakeholders on the Review Process
"Hi Allison- can you please send me a copy? Thank you!"
- 6 years ago12/04/17 at 6:06 pm (UTC)
Beth Shutt started a new discussion Making copies of a Rise document
"We have a situation where we need to make multiple copies of a Rise document - and name each one something unique so we know which is wh..."
- 6 years ago09/21/17 at 2:16 pm (UTC)
"Hello again – on this same note – is it possible to change the color of the white button – on the course preview image? For branding pu..."
- 6 years ago09/11/17 at 4:17 pm (UTC)
"So, maybe another option that would help would be helping to understand the purpose of this? It defaulted to saying "details" by the ca..."
- over 6 years ago09/01/17 at 11:20 am (UTC)
"Thank you Stuart - since this is a Rise course - i was just planning on sharing the link with our users - not exporting - is there still..."
- over 6 years ago09/01/17 at 10:49 am (UTC)
Beth Shutt started a new discussion Remove carrot to the right of the get started button in Rise
"I was able to remove the word "details" in the header section of my Rise course as I don't want learners to click on that - i just ..."
- over 6 years ago08/31/17 at 3:33 pm (UTC)
"thanks - :)"
- over 6 years ago08/21/17 at 7:05 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Wendy - what format do you use? Do you create an MP4 and then just add that to your slides in 360? "
- over 6 years ago08/21/17 at 6:23 pm (UTC)
"We just started using Storyline, and would like to include whiteboard animation - for text - and emphasis, and also for artwork. We do h..."
- over 6 years ago08/21/17 at 5:43 pm (UTC)
Beth Shutt started a new discussion Whiteboarding
"Does anyone have a good whiteboarding solution that works well embedding it into Storyline? "
- over 6 years ago08/21/17 at 5:35 pm (UTC)
- over 6 years ago08/16/17 at 12:19 pm (UTC)
Beth Shutt started a new discussion Master slides etc.
"Before we get started on an entirely new set of courses, and course design - i want to put into place master slides, a player template, e..."
- over 6 years ago08/15/17 at 4:03 pm (UTC)
"Thanks - I’ll take a look [image: Core Business Solutions] *Beth Shutt* email@example.com *Core Business Solutions* O..."
- over 6 years ago08/11/17 at 3:10 pm (UTC)
Beth Shutt started a new discussion Sharing a Rise link
"If the shared Rise link is sent to multiple users - and more than one user is accessing it at the same time - can this be problemat..."
- over 6 years ago08/10/17 at 4:23 pm (UTC)
Beth Shutt started a new discussion Progress percentage
"Is there a way to turn off the progress percentage of a Rise course? If each time a learner clicks on the shared link they start back at..."
- over 6 years ago08/10/17 at 4:20 pm (UTC)