"I'm having this issue too. Only seems to be an issue in IE11 (which most of the Federal government still uses). I exported a ..."
- 3 months ago03/15/21 at 2:18 pm (UTC)
"Not even remotely simple. Last time I looked it was very difficult. I didn't bother trying."
- 4 months ago02/23/21 at 7:55 pm (UTC)
"Nice! Thank you."
- 4 months ago02/18/21 at 6:45 pm (UTC)
"Guys, please address this."
- 6 months ago12/14/20 at 9:32 pm (UTC)
"The behavior in IE is odd. While hovering over the multi-line link, there's no rollover effect like in other browsers, except ..."
- 7 months ago12/03/20 at 12:50 am (UTC)
"Vincent, six months have passed and this is still an issue. Please address this."
- 7 months ago11/20/20 at 10:54 pm (UTC)
"I have the latest version as of today. At least the display issue is resolved for multi-line links, but please don't celebrate too ..."
- 7 months ago11/20/20 at 3:39 pm (UTC)
"I second his list! It's telling that his list is 3 years old and there are still so many things that aren't done. Just saying."
- 7 months ago11/19/20 at 2:31 pm (UTC)
Bill Dane replied to the discussion Export translation file to Word gives error 'Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation'
"You all need to work a little harder at this function. What a nightmare. I have a course with 13 lessons and an assessment sc..."
- 7 months ago11/10/20 at 2:10 pm (UTC)
"Here's my hack for a "web" export. open your exported site and click on the "Start Course" button and in the address bar, copy everythin..."
- 8 months ago10/10/20 at 12:51 pm (UTC)
"Apparently, this doesn't apply to tables. Every time I insert a table the default font size is 18.5 (I have a custom slide size).&n..."
- 10 months ago08/17/20 at 5:48 pm (UTC)
"This is unacceptable to release this without doing apparently any testing. Anyone opening an existing .story file would see how thi..."
- 11 months ago07/22/20 at 6:40 pm (UTC)
"Here's what I did. The original FAAST_final.story file with 9 lessons is, saved as FAAST_min1.story, 60.8MB. Dele..."
- 11 months ago07/14/20 at 5:11 pm (UTC)
"Ok, riddle me this. I have a course that's 65mb (it has a few videos and lots of pics and slides). I deleted everything excep..."
- 11 months ago07/13/20 at 12:18 pm (UTC)
"Why not just post it here? Why make us jump through hoops to get a solution?"
- 12 months ago06/30/20 at 12:45 pm (UTC)
Bill Dane started a new discussion Show correct answers for knowledge checks, like assessment questions
"When creating a final assessment test, there's an option to show the correct answers in the "review quiz" button. It sure would be ..."
- 12 months ago06/26/20 at 8:38 pm (UTC)
"What's the status of this? This is rather significant."
- 1 year ago06/18/20 at 5:18 pm (UTC)
"To piggy-back on Chad's solution, I did a couple things differently. First, I edited the tab order to make it more keyboard navigab..."
- 1 year ago05/29/20 at 4:01 pm (UTC)
"See how the cursor turned into the pointer (little hand with index finger extended) when you hovered over "Greeting" and changed back to ..."
- 1 year ago05/18/20 at 2:26 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, but when the course has 50-60 of these, it can become a nightmare to update, especially by clients who want the ability to edit t..."
- 1 year ago05/16/20 at 5:53 pm (UTC)
Bill Dane started a new discussion Hyperlinks spanning multiple lines in a text box don't highlight correctly
"I have text boxes with hyperlinks, and some of them span multiple lines. When I rollover the hyperlink, only the line I'm hovering ..."
- 1 year ago05/15/20 at 4:48 pm (UTC)
Bill Dane started a new discussion No apparent visited states for hyperlinks in a text box
"I have a text box with several hyperlinks that trigger showing of layers on the slide (for this layout, using buttons isn't really an opt..."
- 1 year ago05/15/20 at 3:51 pm (UTC)
Bill Dane started a new discussion Hoverovers for Glossary items are backwards
"When using the glossary in the Classic player, the terms have no hoverover, but the definitions do. Backwards. Would be nice ..."
- 1 year ago05/14/20 at 4:01 pm (UTC)
"I would like to retract this thread. Apparently, my Windows system was messing up and causing the copy/paste issue. After a r..."
- 1 year ago05/10/20 at 12:00 pm (UTC)