"Also resurrecting this thread. Articulate, please post an update."
- 1 month ago08/14/21 at 8:08 pm (UTC)
"This thread clears up a lot of questions I had about performance. I built a very expensive AMD 3900X system with 64GB ram, a monste..."
- 1 month ago08/14/21 at 8:06 pm (UTC)
"Not entirely sure what you mean by "Am I suppose to get rid of the last HTML link". In step 1 of my instructions, you should have copied ..."
- 3 months ago06/28/21 at 2:37 pm (UTC)
Bill Dane replied to the discussion Review results showing both correct and incorrect questions when only incorrect is checked
"Apparently, since I was previewing or publishing just the assessment scene, this behavior was happening, but was informed by you support ..."
- 3 months ago06/28/21 at 2:24 pm (UTC)
Bill Dane replied to the discussion Review Quiz Incorrect/Correct Answers Not Working As Expected
"There must a bug in the latest version of SL360 v3.52.25247.0, I deleted my customized results page and inserted a standard results slide..."
- 3 months ago06/25/21 at 4:03 pm (UTC)
Bill Dane started a new discussion Review results showing both correct and incorrect questions when only incorrect is checked
"I have a final assessment .story file attached which is set to "Review only incorrect questions" when the student clicks on the review bu..."
- 3 months ago06/25/21 at 3:46 pm (UTC)
"Once you export it as either LMS or Web"
- 3 months ago06/24/21 at 5:40 pm (UTC)
"I'm having this issue too. Only seems to be an issue in IE11 (which most of the Federal government still uses). I exported a ..."
- 6 months ago03/15/21 at 2:18 pm (UTC)
"Not even remotely simple. Last time I looked it was very difficult. I didn't bother trying."
- 7 months ago02/23/21 at 7:55 pm (UTC)
Bill Dane replied to the discussion No apparent visited states for hyperlinks in a text box
"Nice! Thank you."
- 7 months ago02/18/21 at 6:45 pm (UTC)
"Guys, please address this."
- 9 months ago12/14/20 at 9:32 pm (UTC)
"The behavior in IE is odd. While hovering over the multi-line link, there's no rollover effect like in other browsers, except ..."
- 10 months ago12/03/20 at 12:50 am (UTC)
"Vincent, six months have passed and this is still an issue. Please address this."
- 10 months ago11/20/20 at 10:54 pm (UTC)
"I have the latest version as of today. At least the display issue is resolved for multi-line links, but please don't celebrate too ..."
- 10 months ago11/20/20 at 3:39 pm (UTC)
"I second his list! It's telling that his list is 3 years old and there are still so many things that aren't done. Just saying."
- 10 months ago11/19/20 at 2:31 pm (UTC)
Bill Dane replied to the discussion Export translation file to Word gives error 'Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation'
"You all need to work a little harder at this function. What a nightmare. I have a course with 13 lessons and an assessment sc..."
- 10 months ago11/10/20 at 2:10 pm (UTC)
"Here's my hack for a "web" export. open your exported site and click on the "Start Course" button and in the address bar, copy everythin..."
- 11 months ago10/10/20 at 12:51 pm (UTC)
"Apparently, this doesn't apply to tables. Every time I insert a table the default font size is 18.5 (I have a custom slide size).&n..."
- 1 year ago08/17/20 at 5:48 pm (UTC)
"This is unacceptable to release this without doing apparently any testing. Anyone opening an existing .story file would see how thi..."
- 1 year ago07/22/20 at 6:40 pm (UTC)
"Here's what I did. The original FAAST_final.story file with 9 lessons is, saved as FAAST_min1.story, 60.8MB. Dele..."
- 1 year ago07/14/20 at 5:11 pm (UTC)
"Ok, riddle me this. I have a course that's 65mb (it has a few videos and lots of pics and slides). I deleted everything excep..."
- 1 year ago07/13/20 at 12:18 pm (UTC)
"Why not just post it here? Why make us jump through hoops to get a solution?"
- 1 year ago06/30/20 at 12:45 pm (UTC)
Bill Dane started a new discussion Show correct answers for knowledge checks, like assessment questions
"When creating a final assessment test, there's an option to show the correct answers in the "review quiz" button. It sure would be ..."
- 1 year ago06/26/20 at 8:38 pm (UTC)
"What's the status of this? This is rather significant."
- over 1 year ago06/18/20 at 5:18 pm (UTC)