"Make sure your browser is allowing pages/sites to use their own fonts. I had a similar issue in firefox, but had the highlighted item in ..."
- over 2 years ago02/22/18 at 11:55 pm (UTC)
"This works great, but is there a way to print a region of the screen (the slide only) vs the entire player? What's odd is my player is b..."
- over 2 years ago01/26/18 at 4:10 pm (UTC)
Bill Harnage started a new discussion Upgrading (Converting) from SL1 to SL360 breaks SL file
"All of the layers in the timeline are lost. Is anyone else running into this? See attached image. The slide thunbnails still show conten..."
- almost 3 years ago10/23/17 at 4:10 pm (UTC)
"Adding to the list for updates."
- almost 3 years ago09/07/17 at 7:02 pm (UTC)
"Same here; it just started not publishing to Word (2013). Regular LMS publish works fine. I installed the latest update this morning, s..."
- almost 3 years ago09/07/17 at 4:57 pm (UTC)
"Bueller... Bueller... Bueller Anderson... Anderson.. Anderson..."
- almost 3 years ago08/16/17 at 1:56 am (UTC)
"Look down the road at your next potential job; you want to show growth in responsibility and work. Adding Senior to your title sounds lik..."
- 3 years ago07/29/17 at 3:32 pm (UTC)
"Add me for the 2017 meetups too."
- over 3 years ago02/23/17 at 1:28 am (UTC)
Bill Harnage started a new discussion Contract Storyline 2/360 Developer Needed
"Hey everyone, We're looking for an elearning developer for some contract as needed work. Most of the development would be in Storyline, ..."
- over 3 years ago02/23/17 at 1:18 am (UTC)
Bill Harnage started a new discussion Storyline 2 is great, but...
"Articulate can you please support a scalable UI for high density (ppi) screens, such as the Surface Pro 3?? While the UI renders better ..."
- almost 6 years ago09/17/14 at 7:49 am (UTC)
"Good stuff indeed. Being able to scroll through a website simulation is going to a very nice to have."
- almost 6 years ago09/16/14 at 6:58 pm (UTC)
Bill Harnage replied to the discussion loading external survey via web object - need to grab course ID
"Hey Steve thanks for the feedback. After talking to our web dev, it turns out I was over thinking this a bit. I wanted this to be automa..."
- 6 years ago07/10/14 at 2:55 pm (UTC)
Bill Harnage started a new discussion loading external survey via web object - need to grab course ID
"Ok, let's see if I can explain this so it makes sense.... We have a generic survey on our site that I'd like to load at the end of SL co..."
- 6 years ago07/10/14 at 1:59 pm (UTC)
"Do you have a storyline file you can share? Just off the top of my head you might want to add a down/press state and see if that helps."
- 6 years ago06/10/14 at 9:54 am (UTC)
"Hey Angela, Where are you loading the file from? Make sure it's local and not across a network. Even from USB could cause problems. Do ..."
- over 6 years ago02/21/14 at 10:49 am (UTC)
"Hey Rita, In your text entry triggers, you have the text fields pointing to "TextEntry#", but you checking the vars related to the unique..."
- over 6 years ago02/21/14 at 10:01 am (UTC)
"You've got the triggers setup as player triggers. You might want to have them triggered another way or try moving the submit interaction..."
- over 6 years ago02/21/14 at 9:11 am (UTC)
"If you don't see a story_html5.html file you'll need to make sure the HTML5 publish options is checked. If you're using an LMS, the LMS ..."
- over 6 years ago02/19/14 at 12:16 pm (UTC)
"Hey Clint, The .story file will only open in the Storyline windows application. The .story file is your authoring file I believe what you..."
- over 6 years ago02/19/14 at 11:52 am (UTC)
Bill Harnage started a new discussion One of those "why me" questions
"So I had someone request info on integrating/using scorm with google analytics. And of course I was like... So my question is, has anyon..."
- over 6 years ago02/18/14 at 11:26 am (UTC)
"PPTA's are kind of like zip files and you can use 7-zip to access the contents. It will contain assets used in the PPT file. At least yo..."
- over 6 years ago02/18/14 at 10:33 am (UTC)
"Phil Mayor said: More than 4gb of RAM and most VMs start slowing down, Parallels will warn you not to use more than 4gb of RAM this is re..."
- over 6 years ago02/18/14 at 10:26 am (UTC)
"Can you share your story file or have a link to the output? Are there any interactions or slides setup as quiz format that might be preve..."
- over 6 years ago02/18/14 at 10:16 am (UTC)
"I don't use parallels, but I'd suggest bumping the ram on your VM to 8gb."
- over 6 years ago02/18/14 at 10:13 am (UTC)