"Figured out a work around for this.... Simply place an object such as a shape off screen. This will keep the Tab focus on the slide. St..."
- over 10 years ago05/09/12 at 10:52 pm (UTC)
Bill Harnage replied to the discussion Data entry fields - How to make the text appear to be typed
"Here's something I'm working on that you might think about... Instead of having the "Try" mode as is, use the input field and let the use..."
- over 10 years ago05/09/12 at 10:49 pm (UTC)
"Just Google "PDF to Flash Converter" and you'll find many options. Adobe used to have a product that did this.. can't remember the name o..."
- over 10 years ago05/01/12 at 8:04 pm (UTC)
"For .mov's the easiest way to get to codec is to install QuickTime, if it's not already installed. Otherwise, K-Lite as David says is a g..."
- over 10 years ago04/20/12 at 2:12 pm (UTC)
"Is the estimate from a business or contractor perspective? To me contracting estimates are easier as you can use your hourly rate plus an..."
- 11 years ago05/25/11 at 11:19 am (UTC)
"Hi Malcolm, Yes to all. If you're publishing to an LMS then you can alter the slide count in the reporting settings at publish - assumin..."
- over 11 years ago05/15/11 at 9:26 pm (UTC)
"Phil Mayor said: Hi Todd I would test your course on Scormcloud first, if it works there it is an issue with the LMS and not articulate P..."
- over 11 years ago05/13/11 at 3:28 pm (UTC)
"Hi Micheal, I'm not aware of an optimal PPT size, but I'd reckon to say that 465 slides is a tad too many (sarcasm) when it comes to publ..."
- over 11 years ago05/12/11 at 4:21 pm (UTC)
"Why not lock the navigation and menu so the user can't simply click to the end? They can go backwards, but they won't be able to skip to..."
- over 11 years ago05/06/11 at 3:28 pm (UTC)
"Do you want to create these objects in PPT or another app? If PPT, then you'll need at least 2007 to get the improved drawing tools. 3D ..."
- over 11 years ago05/04/11 at 3:32 pm (UTC)
"A couple of thoughts on this... I understand real estate is always valuable for us developers, but there's not even enough room to spare ..."
- over 11 years ago05/04/11 at 2:49 pm (UTC)
"Hey Adam, Just curious, but what LMS are you running? We never did come to a full resolution because our brains turned to spagetti and th..."
- over 11 years ago04/18/11 at 4:25 pm (UTC)
"In short, when breaking a project into separate modules, make sure the modules are separate 'course/project' files - don't try and put th..."
- over 11 years ago04/18/11 at 3:20 pm (UTC)