"I'm honestly not sure. I took the original recordings using Storyline on a client's computer, only to return to my original project and f..."
- almost 9 years ago08/26/13 at 1:36 pm (UTC)
Brandon Dameshek started a new discussion Importing Screen Recordings
"I'm currently working on a story sized at 720x540 (4:3). I have several screen recordings that I need to import; however, I recorded them..."
- almost 9 years ago08/26/13 at 11:00 am (UTC)
"I realize it should be as simple as that, but unfortunately that's not working. All of the scenes are numbered based on when I created th..."
- almost 9 years ago08/20/13 at 11:09 am (UTC)
"The aim was to make a 20-minute course, but between all of the content and screen recordings, it seems unlikely."
- almost 9 years ago08/20/13 at 6:37 am (UTC)
Brandon Dameshek started a new discussion Studio vs. Storyline
"I'm currently designing a course for a client that includes screen recordings on how to use an online application. Naturally I would assu..."
- almost 9 years ago08/20/13 at 5:29 am (UTC)
Brandon Dameshek started a new discussion How to Move Scenes
"I'm working on a project that includes both animated slides and screen recordings. I did the screen recordings first in roughly four diff..."
- almost 9 years ago08/20/13 at 5:26 am (UTC)
"I appreciate the feedback, Josh, but I have to admit that this seems somewhat cumbersome and even confusing. I am starting to think that ..."
- almost 9 years ago08/15/13 at 7:01 am (UTC)
Brandon Dameshek started a new discussion Simulating a course in Storyline?
"Hey there: Can anyone provide any best practices on how to simulate a published course in Storyline? That is, is there a way to bring in ..."
- almost 9 years ago08/14/13 at 10:03 am (UTC)
"Sue Rennoldson said: eLearning Brothers have a lot of photographic characters in their library, each in multiple poses. You have to pay a..."
- 9 years ago07/02/13 at 5:24 am (UTC)
"Jerson campos said: I don't think I've ever seen cutouts of grocery store workers. Are you stuck on using photos of real people or are y..."
- 9 years ago07/02/13 at 5:22 am (UTC)